Media > Single-Player RPGs

The tri-Ace General Discussion (& Star Ocean 5) Thread

(1/187) > >>

Aeolus:
http://gematsu.com/2015/04/star-ocean-5-announced-for-ps4-ps3

No really guys, it's totally Star Ocean Five. :v

Anyways, deets on the newly announced game courtesy of Famitsu, including MC sword dude and token females. Sadly, MC's name does not top Edge Maverick for most wildly 'Space Mutiny-ish' surrogate name courtesy of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Hathen:
I posted it like 2 minutes faster than you in the gaming news thread
so there

but i'll go ahead and repeat my reaction for those why are feeling lazy, here's everything you need to know:

--- Quote ---childhood friend, and loves him like an older brother
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---A girl who lost both her memories and emotions
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---uncivilized planet
--- End quote ---

Aeolus:

--- Quote from: Hathen on April 14, 2015, 06:30:47 AM ---I posted it like 2 minutes faster than you in the gaming news thread
so there

--- End quote ---

In my defense, I had just woken up and had to make both a thread and a suitable response to Anime McSwordsdude's lack of awesomely corny name like Fayt Liengod or Edge Maverick.

Unless Camus is a Castro, which would be awesome, for a completely different, but equally amazing, reason.

Lard:
Faith in gaming, restored.

Hathen:
Alright, so new update with a bit of an excerpt from the interview says that the producer wants this game to be a lot like Star Ocean 3 (whatever that means). Also apparently they're not thinking of doing any sort of story DLC or "complete version" to be released later.

Guess I'll keep an eye on this game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version