Author Topic: LISA Soundtrack

dharkhades

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
LISA Soundtrack
« on: April 23, 2015, 05:29:13 PM »
Anyone listened to the LISA OST by Widdly 2 Diddly yet? I started to but I haven't gotten through the whole thing. The game looks like a crazier version of the Earthbound/Mother series and the music is kind of like that too. Here is a link in case anyone is interested http://widdly2diddly.bandcamp.com/releases.

Taelus

• Some music guy
  • Editor Emeritus
  • You're gonna have a bad Turnabout.
    • View Profile
Re: LISA Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 07:06:14 PM »
Been listening to this since you linked it. This is nuts. Dig it a lot so far. I'll have more thoughts soon.

Exploding Hearts is awesome.
Friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.

Wild Armor

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 11:30:23 PM »
I saw a full gameplay of this game, and the music is something else. I really enjoyed it, as well as watching the whole game. I look forward to the next game. ;)

Also, yes, Exploding Hearts is awesome. ;)

My recommendations:

Garbage Day
Tallgrass Tussle
Praise Wally / My Lord, My Wally
Evil Draws Near
Vroom Vroom

dharkhades

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 07:23:13 PM »
I finally broke down and bought it after listening to select tracks on repeat via the internet. It's even better than I could have anticipated, and like nothing I've heard before; sad, somber, bad-ass, drumline-like, dark jazzy, hopeful, it's just got too many feels for me to deal with after just one full listen. After my 2nd playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy, I might have to pick up the game too.