Author Topic: Omega Quintet  (Read 18517 times)

Dincrest

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
Re: Omega Quintet
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2015, 09:21:57 PM »
I just liked that Fate/Extra recognized that my chosen character was a girl and the Servant (fox-girl caster) actually replied to my saying "Uhh, you know I'm a girl, right?" that she was more comfortable talking to guys since she always had male masters.  

Other games did not change dialogue at all regardless of gender and it made some exchanges stupid.  Like in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology- I made my character a girl and one of the sidequests was Stahn wanting to spar with the protagonist because he couldn't bring himself to go "full force" on Rutee as a sparring partner because he's too gentlemanly to hit a girl.  That was a total cop out.  I'm like, "Stahn, are you really such a dumb blonde?  Can't you see the protagonist is a girl?!?!"  Or in Pokemon XY, when you choose a girl protagonist and the fireworks scene with Shauna felt like an awkward afterthought.

Anyway, when it comes to "idol singer" games, I'm pretty addicted to the Love Live! School Idol Festival rhythm game. 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:21:06 PM by Dincrest »
You can brag about your 5000+ friends on social media all you want, but riddle me this: how many of them would help you move?