Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 05:51:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335316 Posts in 13729 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Tickle Me...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tickle Me...  (Read 1210 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 18, 2006, 06:03:13 PM »

You are all so emo. Buy this doll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nRNYG_xM2U

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 11:15:53 PM »

I wanted it to be funny, but the laugh track killed it for me.
Chimpbot

ChimpbotD piccolo141@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 12:27:27 PM »

Just like every other Mad TV skit...it's almost funny. It could have easily reached the "shooting various liquids out of your nose" level of humor...but as usual, their writers simply can't make a really funny joke.

I just wish that show would die, already...
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »

I would've thought it funny if it had stopped after the kid got mad and threw it, but no, it had to keep pushing it.
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 11:12:34 PM »

Quote from: "Chimpbot"
Just like every other Mad TV skit...it's almost funny. It could have easily reached the "shooting various liquids out of your nose" level of humor...but as usual, their writers simply can't make a really funny joke.

I just wish that show would die, already...

I thought Mad TV was only on the Comedy Channel reruns, tbh. :p  Can't say I've really followed the show all that much since I can't remember a single sketch that actually made me laugh.  This one was probably one of the better ones though.

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 11:20:36 PM »

it had to keep pushing it.

I remember a old episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There was a random joke based on umpire sounding like vampire. Nothing hillarious, but it might give you a light smile. Or it might not. Regardless it was a one liner that took 2 seconds.

Mad TV did the same joke, I guess not knowing the show they were doing a parody of already did it themselves. Went on for five fucking minutes.

The only decent sketch type show I've seen is Robot Chicken(Not live action, but same basic deal). It's not just good because it's got good writters, Mad TV or saturday night live could have good writters and still suck. It's good because it's SHORT. The problem with sketch shows is they have too much time to fill. They kill themselves extending jokes for time and, even worst, by having recurring characters.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: