Author Topic: The Final General Fantasy Discussion Thread

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
Re: The Final General Fantasy Discussion Thread
« Reply #765 on: September 12, 2017, 09:00:49 AM »
So you meant to say they put Ramza in Dissidia over Agrias?

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: September 13, 2017, 09:34:08 AM »
So you meant to say they put Ramza in Dissidia over Agrias?

That was my guess.

But Ramza is so beautiful in Dissidia NT, they could give him an Agrias costume and leave his face unchanged and he would look great.  Needs the hair, though.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 20, 2017, 10:23:17 AM »
So FFIX on the ps4 has a plat trophy available...but....1 of the trophies is pretty much never gonna happen.

Skip rope 1000 times.

I'm literally groaning i side just thinking about the alexandria music playing and watching poor Vivi sitting there looking at the rope limply laying on the floor cuz his bulbous black mage ass couldn't jump it in time...it's agonizing.

TASTY!

MonCapitan2002

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 24, 2017, 06:30:06 PM »
Eww.  That is a terrible idea for an trophy reward.  Why reward tedium?

Under no circumstances should Quentin Tarantino be allowed to befoul Star Trek.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 24, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »
Eww.  That is a terrible idea for an trophy reward.  Why reward tedium?

They're just keeping it faithful to the original version of the game.

Also, "This is tedium!" "NO!!! THIS! IS! SQUEENIX!!!"
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #770 on: September 24, 2017, 08:32:34 PM »
If they are going for tedious trophies, is there a trophy for getting your boss to say the plan is to kidnap the queen instead of Garnet? I don't remember how many times you had to give the wrong answer before he would say it, but I remember it was incredibly tedious...and that I did it for laughs after reading about it because I had nothing better to do back then. XP

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: September 24, 2017, 11:52:38 PM »
If they are going for tedious trophies, is there a trophy for getting your boss to say the plan is to kidnap the queen instead of Garnet? I don't remember how many times you had to give the wrong answer before he would say it, but I remember it was incredibly tedious...and that I did it for laughs after reading about it because I had nothing better to do back then. XP

Actually, it was choosing to have Zidane say the plan is to kidnap the Queen. Say it 100 times, and whats-her-face interrupts the meeting to tell Zidane to stop messing around.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: September 25, 2017, 12:29:27 AM »

Actually, it was choosing to have Zidane say the plan is to kidnap the Queen. Say it 100 times, and whats-her-face interrupts the meeting to tell Zidane to stop messing around.

There were so many little neat touches to that game that were simply ridiculous to actually ever see.

Also, her name was Ruby (not that she was preluding to Garnet Dagger or anything).
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 25, 2017, 06:42:33 AM »

I thought on the 100th time the boss pulls out a doll of the Queen before you are told to stop messing around. I might be remembering wrong though.