Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 08:04:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329868 Posts in 13521 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  All new and better DS
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: All new and better DS  (Read 9307 times)
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2006, 11:36:01 AM »

Quote from: "ZE GRAND MASTER"
One more thing. Cauton, if you're going to get the Golden Sun games, you're going to have to enter a looooooooong password to link the two games. The only way around that is to have two gbas and a link cable (which I'm guessing you don't) or to have two gba-owning friends with a link cable.

I'm sure I'll manage ;) And it's not a pressing probem, as I still haven't got my DS Lite back yet. I returned it to the store to get it replaced, as it had a dead pixel right in the middle of the the top screen. The store told me it would take two weeks, but come tomorrow I'll have waited for three weeks and counting. It's all very frustrating, especially as I have a bunch of DS and GBA games I want to play.

And I like the black color too. But I really wanted the pink one. Shame that one is only out in Japan yet (and expensive as hell to import).
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2006, 03:13:13 PM »

Quote from: "Dade"
Quote from: "ZE GRAND MASTER"
I bought my Ds lite a couple of weeks back - black is officially the coolest console colour ever.

Dude I know...I just look at my DS and think....why didnt they think of that before! Black is just a sick color for consoles. Hopefully the PS3 will be black.

It is in black, but you probably knew that already.
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2006, 06:48:47 PM »

HOLY FUCK YES!

Thanks man!

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2006, 10:45:33 AM »

Shame you can't tell whether its the 20 or 60 gb version, because the 60 gb version has the Silver Band of Superiority on it. It's almost worth buying it for that alone. Well actually it's because the other one is rubbish, but that's not the point.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: