Author Topic: Computers man...

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
Computers man...
« on: November 27, 2015, 07:11:08 PM »
I have  a laptop. It is fairly new and runs Windows 10. Recently whenever my laptop is unplugged the touch pad shuts off entirely. I have gone through all the settings I can find and I can't seem to find how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
Re: Computers man...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 09:19:03 PM »
Only "help" I can offer is I know someone in my Twitter feed had the exact same problem with a Windows 10 laptop.

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 05:04:03 PM »
I have  a laptop. It is fairly new and runs Windows 10. Recently whenever my laptop is unplugged the touch pad shuts off entirely. I have gone through all the settings I can find and I can't seem to find how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?

I imagine that includes the advanced power settings?

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 06:12:08 PM »
Yep. I also rolled back my driver, just in case. I finally said guck it and deleted the driver entirely. now I am using the generic driver that Windows provides and it works fine. God damn ELAN touchpad
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.