Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 12:48:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338579 Posts in 13859 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  The Bazaar
| | |-+  FS: BIG Video Game Sale (RPGs etc.) /eBay *Updated (2/7/07)*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS: BIG Video Game Sale (RPGs etc.) /eBay *Updated (2/7/07)*  (Read 1683 times)
Bluehaze

l3lu3haz3
View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 31, 2007, 10:13:06 AM »

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZlogan235711

Hello : )

I've been a longtime member of RPGFan in the past.  I used to post frequently in about 2002-2004/05 as some may recall : )  I stopped after the board overhaul in early 2005 I believe, but have still been a lurker every-so-often.  lol Regardless, I'm here to finally sell some of my games I've been hoarding for over these years.

I'm going to be selling most of my video game items over the next couple of weeks along with some other miscellaneous things. They all start @ 0.99 cents with no reserve : ) So far I have put up my PS2 games including such titles as:

Disgaea
LaPucelle Tactics
Tsugunai Atonement

and about 80 others spanning most game genres.

I plan on going through all my games system-by-system with about 2 days between each interval to give me time between school/work/family.  Also, I'm starting (for the most part) with my newer games and moving back towards my older games, and I'm sure there will be some consoles for sale and other random stuff like strategy guides thrown somewhere in there every-now-and-then : )

Mmm, oh yeah!  All my games do come from a non-smoking environment, are 100% complete, and are of the non-greatest hits versions/original printings--I was a bit of a perfectionist in my collecting over the years lol.  Also, my games range from PS2, to NES, to Neo-Geo, to Import Sega Saturn etc., so feel free to check back every-so-often to see whats new--and of course I'll try to keep this thread updated listing what new system of games I put up etc. : )

If I've forgotten to mention anything or you have any specific questions please feel free to post them here and I'll try to answer to the fullest extent of my abilities.  Thank-you for taking your time to look and happy bidding ^_^

Sincerely,
Bluehaze

Updated (2/7/07): A few Neo-Geo AES games.  Tomorrow I'll try for the MVS then the PS1 this weekend : )

PS2: 83
Gamecube: 16
Xbox: 20
Dreamcast: 5
PS1 Longbox: 35
Sega CD: 13
Sega Saturn: 23
Neo-Geo AES: 7
Remember, if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask, that's part of what this thread is here for ^_^

Proud member of the SFA.
Bluehaze

l3lu3haz3
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 11:32:01 PM »

*Updates! 76 Games*  I apologize for the wait; however, thank-you for your patience ^_^

Proud member of the SFA.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: