Author Topic: List of games for Retro Encounter

missRPGirl

• View Profile
List of games for Retro Encounter
« on: April 21, 2016, 01:17:30 PM »
Is there any way there could be a list on the forums that you guys update of the games that we suggest for the podcasts and the stream. I would like to suggest a few games but I have no idea if anyone mentioned it prior. Maybe something you update once a month? Just a thought.

ScottC

• RPGFan Editor
  • Manderville Man
    • View Profile
Re: List of games for Retro Encounter
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 02:01:53 PM »
For the stream, you can always leave suggestions in the Sunday Streaming topic here.  We are always looking for suggestions for the stream but do to availbilty and lack of equipment from most of the staff(I am the only one with a capture card afaik) it can be hard to stream some games.  We plan to keep Sundays relevant to games that have recently come out, been in the news, and streamers favorites.  I keep a mental list of everything people have sugested and have plans for future streams of upcoming games.  We might stream on other days as well as interest grows and peoples availability opens up.  We try to keep the websites main page updated with the current sechdual and on the twitch page as well.

As for retro I know they have to plan ahead of time and always take suggestions into account so don't be afraid to suggest anything to them as well!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:15:00 PM by ScottC »

IhaveFURY

• RPGFan Editor
  • Draw! Monster cardo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 03:18:35 PM »
We keep a close eye on the Retro Encounter thread for listener feedback, and Josh put out a survey that one time when we couldn't decide. :) So feel free to hit us up with your ideas and we'll see what we can do! We've got the next couple planned, but you never know...

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 03:22:04 PM »
they played Parasite Eve after I pissed and moaned about it for a few months.   

so there's always that route to getting what you want

IhaveFURY

• RPGFan Editor
  • Draw! Monster cardo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 06:34:26 PM »
Yeah, it takes a bit because we tend to plan these out a couple months in advance. xD