Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 03:58:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341180 Posts in 13944 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  The Burning Crusade thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: The Burning Crusade thread  (Read 11252 times)
Ryos
I can has demons?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 02:31:29 AM »

Quote from: "Serene Prophet"
Oh, and I hate folks who buy the collectors edition just to sell it off ebay for 300 bucks.  They are smart, but evil bastards.

I can see their reasoning for it, but as a fan I'm just glad I got mine for MSRP.  I enjoyed the retail version's deluxe treatment and anticipate (simply from the silvermoon song) that I shall enjoy this new one.  I really, really can't wait to play my BE paladin.  No, really. :p

It's never too late to start learning; it's always too early to stop learning.
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 03:50:41 AM »

Eh, I may still win a collectors edition in a contest..course wont do me much good now...but eh, ill sell em.  

Anyways, tried blood elf, was like..meh, and went back to DI and made a Draenei Warrior.  Cause I like warriors...I guess.  I dunno...they dont have a monk class, so yep.

Draenei are pretty damn sweet though, sadly, the damn pacificers came on, and the server died.  LoL

Anyways, so far, seems good, and worth the money.....well...shoulda been ten bucks cheaper...but eh.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 04:21:16 AM »

Went to one of the midnight signing sales.

Got the Collector's Edition. :D

EDIT: remade Nikadeimous as a BE paladin, got him to level 5.

Netherwhelp is awesome.

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 10:19:47 AM »

Mother fucker.

I ordered it last night.  No big deal.  I didn't want it asap anyway.

Weeeellllll, I logged in today just to see how things are going.  Logged out 5 minutes later and called best buy to see if I could change my order to 2 day shipping.  Fuck I hope I get it by this weekend or I'm going to have to make a special trip.

Some guildies did post some loot from bloodfire ramparts.  nice shit.  the two things I can remember were a druid staff with 26 str, agi, and stam wih a +150ish ap bonus in feral forms.  also a healer neck dropped that was almost on par with the neckpiece loatheb drops.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 12:41:29 PM »

I'm a lying motherfucker.  I bought it today, but only out of spite.  As I was glancing at the one copy available at Wal-Mart, I happened to hear this punk-ass teen a few aisles over telling his mom how "his life was complete" now that the expansion was out, and that she needed to get the fuck over there before it sold out.  So I grabbed the copy and took it to the register.  It was for his own good. :P

I'll probably make my blood elf first, since I'm almost certain Dark Iron will be a smoldering lump of shapeless plastic before the day is out.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2007, 01:21:20 PM »

Just about to install....if I dont see anyone in Khyberian Guard for invites just leave me a message here and I'll give you an invite.

And I'll edit once I've made my Blood Elf with his name so we can go from there.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 02:30:19 PM »

Oh yeah, name.  I've had Randgrith reserved since several weeks before I made my paladin, so look for it. :P

Not that I'll be playing soon; I should have known I'd see the Blizzard Downloader before I got started.  Maybe it'll be done by midnight.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 02:50:43 PM »

My two blood elves:

Savorn - Paladin
Ashara - Mage

Send Savorn a /tell in game and I'll log in Miakis and get you guys an invite. So far havent seen you guys.

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
Extwin

imlzeronx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2007, 03:44:58 PM »

I haden't realize the tiny ass window for preorderd for the CE. Now that I know I will be on my EB every day from the day they announce the next CE until I get a preorder and pay in full. Oh well I will just have to be on that shit next time. Oh I wanted to kill the punks walking out of the EB infront of me with 4 CEs EACH. That annoyed the hell out of me. I at least hope they play WOW. I guess it could be worse. Well,I can go make my draenei shaman and re-spec my priest to shadow and melt some faces and start the grind over again. Hopefully I'll get some nice gear

Mostly lurks, with good reason
Obviously, I'm a genius...The Darkrider said so
Me: So, Mom, where are you going in the U.K.?
Mom: Ware
Me: Yeah, where?
Mom: No, Ware.... W-A-R-E
Lilim

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2007, 04:47:20 PM »

Yeah, no luck finding a CE in Tampa at all. I hit just about any store that might have a chance. Circuit City had it in their flyer, but the only employee I could find brushed me off with his indifferent answer. It makes me realize why I don't shop there in the first place. Jerkoffs.

I did pick up a regular copy for now so I could start up a n00b Draenei priest on Farstriders. Not sure what name I'll get since I'll have to transfer over.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »

Quote from: "Dade"
My two blood elves:

Savorn - Paladin
Ashara - Mage

Send Savorn a /tell in game and I'll log in Miakis and get you guys an invite. So far havent seen you guys.

This is Norgannon, correct?  

If so someday I'm sure I'll make a blood elf so I can test out the new BE areas.  I'll look you guys up.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Dade
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2007, 06:37:31 PM »

Quote from: "Akanbe-"
Quote from: "Dade"
My two blood elves:

Savorn - Paladin
Ashara - Mage

This is Norgannon, correct?  

If so someday I'm sure I'll make a blood elf so I can test out the new BE areas.  I'll look you guys up.

Yeah.

As for progression in the Burning Crusade? Dave and I ran around and got our guys up to level 8ish so far. Dagg, his wife, and a couple other guildes and I will be heading into the Outland sometime later this afternoon/evening.

D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2007, 07:33:13 PM »

Draenei > Blood elves

That's about all I have to say about the expansion so far.  Although the first area in Outland looks like  it could be interesting. :P

Kiem

kiemofsophos@hotmail.com Kiemofsophos
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2007, 09:00:39 PM »

Got a CE copy but I'm stuck at work for another 2 hours...

Got my girlfriend to install it for me and such so hopefully when I get home, it'll be done and I can jump into the outlands and get my hands on some blues that will replace my tier 2..woo..can't wait to get that green that'll replace my thunderfury..I'll be all smiles, I swear.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2007, 10:16:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kiem"
Got a CE copy but I'm stuck at work for another 2 hours...

Got my girlfriend to install it for me and such so hopefully when I get home, it'll be done and I can jump into the outlands and get my hands on some blues that will replace my tier 2..woo..can't wait to get that green that'll replace my thunderfury..I'll be all smiles, I swear.

Some greens might replace your tier 2. =P Ok...maybe not quite, hehe.

Seriously, damn these greens are assloads more powerful. I got a pair of gloves that beat out the ones that I just got.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: