Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 25, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341513 Posts in 13953 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  A reminder for Phoenix Wright fans...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: A reminder for Phoenix Wright fans...  (Read 5126 times)
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2007, 09:26:49 PM »

The U.S. version of Justice For All is due out tommorrow!
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 09:39:49 PM »

Preordered it. Definitely one to watch out for. I suggest everyone go out and buy it now.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 09:48:31 PM »

Quote from: "Britton"
The U.S. version of Justice For All is due out Wednesday!

Fixed it for you.
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 09:51:21 PM »

Everywhere I've seen, it's stated the 16th.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 09:54:20 PM »

Quote from: "Britton"
Everywhere I've seen, it's stated the 16th.

That's because that's the ship date. As it's always been. Yet every time some  new anticipated game comes out, there'll be people who still think that's the day you can actually go into stores and buy it. However, that only actually happens for big games, like FFXII or GoW.
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 03:33:35 PM »

Bought it today. It came with a personalized strap and stylus. By the time the life of the DS ends, I'm going to have a bunch of these straps and styluses. :P
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 04:03:10 PM »

Played and beat the Japanese release months ago. I'm cheap, so I'm not going to buy the domestic release, but I still hope sales for it are good enough to warrant and english version of GS3.

Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 05:26:59 PM »

I got the japanese version, beat it and loved it.  I want to get the US version to support Capcom and the ideao of bringing the 3rd one here, but I shouldn't waste my money on that =/  but I still hope it will come out.

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 05:31:34 PM »

I just hope too many don't share the sentiment of you two - or that Capcom looks at the import numbers at least. :P

Heck, that's the reason I waited rather than importing, as a sign of support. Plus I thought I heard talk about some US exclusive trial. Looks like that's false, but ah well, 5 felt kinda tacked on in the first game anyway.
Sazabirules

xTheRedCometx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 05:50:34 PM »

Is it dumb that I just got this but haven't played the first?
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 05:55:09 PM »

I think Neal's doing the same. I would nevertheless /highly recommend/ you check out PW1 somewhere, preferably before you seriously play that game, as I'm hearing that you'll appreciate 2 more after 1. It's not required though, but the game goes through phases of being hard to find and easy to find. I think it's easy to find at the moment, so go look on Amazon or Capcom.com.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 06:36:29 PM »

Between real life (classes, 2 jobs) and occasionally spending time with FF12, I completely forgot all about Phoenix Wright.  I still have Hotel Dusk on preorder, so I'll be playing that one.

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 07:40:08 PM »

I bought the new PW a few days ago, but I still have to beat a few cases on the first agme!
Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 10:02:47 PM »

I might wait a bit to get this new one. The reviews have been saying more of the same, which is good, but considering Hotel Dusk is coming out in a few days, I think I'd rather play and FF3 that as a slight change of pace before I play Justice For All.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 10:12:14 PM »

In the case of PW2, the reviews are practically irrelevant for me outside of mentions of 'story flaws'. Objectively you can't score this higher than the original simply because of being more of the same, and the fact it doesn't have any DS specialized cases. But for everyone that just wants a good graphic adventure, especially those that are a fan of the first, it's a definite must have.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty interested in Hotel Dusk too.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: