Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 06:49:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335245 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Iraqi like to kill people apparently
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Iraqi like to kill people apparently  (Read 8844 times)
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »

Quote from: "Dave"
Fair enough. One can't know everything, right?

Heh, it was probably a bit dickish on my part. I had that stuff drummed into me for a year (got an A too :P), I now find it impossible to pass up any opportunity of displaying random useless Cromwell knowledge :P

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 11:32:03 AM »

Fuck statistics. The ones you read, Tony, are probably written by a Pro-Life person to try and show how bad pro-choice people are. Maybe on purpose, maybe simply because that's how he chose to do research. Same with if a pro-choice person looked up the same information.

"There are three kinds of lies in this world-Lies, Damn Lies, and statistics"

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 01:02:49 PM »

I eat babies for breakfast. I trip old people as they cross the street. I ran over 5 dogs on the way work( so what if they weren't actually in the road). All because I am an...

<------- Evil Atheist!

sorry, I had to.
; - )

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Ramza
Enjoying Retirement
Editor Emeritus

TSDPatGann
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 04:40:15 PM »

Thanks for the explanation Tony, particularly re: the deleted post. I think I understand what you're refering to more clearly, and I appreciate that you admit it comes to "schoolyard logic."

I hope we all understand ourselves and each other. Now that this topic is fully derailed from its original post, feel free to talk about...well...anything. I liked the "EVIL ATHEIST!" joke.

Ramza

Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2007, 04:49:37 PM »

I heard atheists have bigger wangs and softer boobies, but that God-fearers give amazing head and will go for anal.

I'm so conflicted.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2007, 05:18:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dave"
I heard atheists have bigger wangs and softer boobies, but that God-fearers give amazing head and will go for anal.

I'm so conflicted.

What about other beliefs? How is it for those buddhist folks?

Edit: Did I just call atheism a religion? Changed religions to beliefs. :P
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2007, 07:20:14 PM »

Buddhists can fuck themselves.

No I don't mean that in the derogatory sense, I mean their minds are so in tune they can have sex mentally.

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2007, 08:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "GrimReality"
I eat babies for breakfast.

Oh so do I.  I eat unborn baby chickens sometimes.  I once tried eating/drinking them raw and I can see why body builders often don't like doing that.  I like them scrambled.

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2007, 08:47:54 PM »

Quote from: "Angelo"
Tony, my point wasn't that you were lying about your statistics; I don't believe you would.  The point is the fact they were atheists is irrelevant.  It's the same old crap where some fool tries to apply psuedo-scientific rationale to bigotry.  Don't buy it, from them or anyone.

Figured I'd mention at this point, Catholic/Christians are lined up in second for most killed/mudered. Crusades anyone?

Also, a lot of you pro-choice Atheists sure are taking offense to my post and getting immediately defensive. What's really funny is you're falling into the stereotype all on your own in the process.

I win at internets ok.
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2007, 10:11:52 PM »

That's okay, you're still falling into the almighty holier-than-thou "I know how things are better than science does" Creationist stereotypes. <3

Dios GX
Banninated

dios@hidoshi.com GSaviourPrime
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2007, 10:15:24 PM »

Ok, I have to give you credit on that one at least, Dave.

I just got fucking ice burned. I'm actually smirking at it.
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2007, 09:10:55 AM »

Just a question on the whole division of Pro-Life and Pro-Choice thing, how does a pro-lifer support a war? Or fight in one for that matter?

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2007, 11:22:07 AM »

Quote from: "Vanguard"
Just a question on the whole division of Pro-Life and Pro-Choice thing, how does a pro-lifer support a war? Or fight in one for that matter?

I love how people that are "Pro-choice" are categorized as pro-abortion or pro-death. I am not for abortions. I am also not categorically against them. There are certain circumstances where I think that they are a valid choice. If the mothers health is in danger. If the child's health and welfare will be compromized by disease or defect. Not just simple retardation. I am talking about kids born with that disease where there skin literally falls off, and they live in constant pain and agony. Even then...it's up to the parents and the doctors to decide what is best. It isn't my place to choose for them.

You know that even if they are banned that they will still happen, and unfortunately they will happen with a coat hanger in some dark alley.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Vanguard

I am America, and I hate JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2007, 02:27:11 PM »

I'm not implying any of that at all, Daggerstrike. You do bring up a good point about the discrepancies in these labels. I was just merely trying to initiate some thought into these terms that people really view as black or white, when they're not.

For instance, I believe Dios GX is Pro-life, but also supports, or at least in the past supported our current war, and most likely the war in Afhanistan. I also imagine that many Pro-lifers rejoiced when Saddam was executed. These all contradict the very ideal that the label implies. Pro-life is not just anti-abortion, it is in favor of the preservation of life at all costs.

On the flip-side, pro-choice does not imply that you are for or against anything, rather you have a choice in the matter.

Honestly, these terms are arbitrary buzz-words used to divide people into two sides so there's this 'us against them' mentality. It's the same thing with liberals and conservatives, democrats and republicans etc etc. Huge assumptions are made that each person that identifies with a label is exactly the same, when any amount of serious discussion could easily disprove this notion.

Thoren: Astronomers fucking love stars and shit. Whitman was a bitch.
Hidoshi: Walt Whitman could beat you with both dicks tied behind his back.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2007, 04:39:45 PM »

Quote from: "Vanguard"
I'm not implying any of that at all, Daggerstrike. You do bring up a good point about the discrepancies in these labels. I was just merely trying to initiate some thought into these terms that people really view as black or white, when they're not.

Oh, I know you weren't. Yours was merely the post before mine that had the best transition into my little rant.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: