Author Topic: Help me defeat my (super weird) Steam backlog!

Tomara

• View Profile
Re: Help me defeat my (super weird) Steam backlog!
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2017, 06:50:07 AM »
The soundtrack is part of what makes the game so crazy. Kind of like Earthbound.

Science Girls - First and final report

The school has been overrun by plantlike aliens and only the girls of the science club can stop them using basic turn-based RPG combat!

Weirdly enough, Steams says I played 4,7 hours, Science Girls thinks it took me 3 hours and 12 minutes to get to the credits, and I felt like I had been playing for closer to 7-8 hours. Aside from warping time and space, the game is sadly not that interesting. The battle system is very basic and the environments look cheap. The girls' banter is kind of funny and cute (science jokes, yay!), and their sprites are adorable, but that's where the noteworthyness ends.

I paid: 2,49
I played: 4 hour
Worth the wait?: Looking at what I paid and the mediocre quality of the game, this was one of the least appealing games on the list. Sorry, Science Girls.

Klyde Chroma

• LVL. 71 Purple-cosmo-ninja-ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Help me defeat my (super weird) Steam backlog!
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2017, 02:06:49 PM »
I would have totally fell for "Science Girls" if I discovered that title before reading your post.

That game right there is the quintessential example of how I got tricked into having a library of (in/or around) 150+ games on steam!!
I am more a battlefield than a Ninja.