Author Topic: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
« on: August 21, 2016, 08:45:09 AM »
2 days away, my collector's edition is scheduled for drop off at some time tuesday afternoon. Anyone else incredibly excited for this title?

TASTY!

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 09:33:58 PM »
Cautiously optimistic, my copy is coming tuesday also and I will probably stream it. Curious how the multiplayer will turn out and hopefully I platinum the game this time. I was one trophy away for the first game. Also,I hope combat is more fleshed out this time, I felt human revolution heavily favored stealth since mooks took a ton of punishment in like the first half of the game.
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Fei

• !?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 06:15:59 PM »
DLC is out today.  I bought it.

Farron

• View Profile
    • Mayonaka Reviews
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 07:19:16 AM »
Just beat the game today. Maybe it didn't get much attention or got a bad word of mouth because of he whole "augment your pre order" debacle but I have to admit, playing it without any preconceptions I really enjoyed my time with Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

While the story is somewhat confusing and ends in a cliff hanger it does enough to get you invested and moving forward. Now the gameplay, I think it's great here. The gameplay is where this game really shines. For most RPG players having options on how to customize their character is great but here not only we get tons of options for that but many options to approach objectives too. I don't think I would've enjoyed this game as much if I decided to go guns blazing instead of using a stealth approach but I had so much fun playing this that it also reminded me of how good Human Revolution was.

Too bad Square Enix decided to put the game on hold to focus on Marvel games ...