Media > Brush and Quill

Cocnept art for Ash of Gods

(1/1)

Sneaky_Seal:
I'm part of the team working on upcoming tactical RPG with card game elements. I wanted to share some concept art with you guys to get some feedback. Let me know what you think, please.

Dincrest:
I love the concept art of the young lady.  She looks combat-ready with sensible attire and the stylishly short hair that both looks cool and is practical for battle (e.g. A foe can't pull her hair).  I do not like "chainmail bikinis" and am glad to see a female character dressed pragmatically. 

Tooker:
Welcome to the boards, Sneaky_Seal.  I should point out that we have rules against making threads or posts to advertise things, and this is close to the line. I see your other threads and you don't seem to have joined just to plug your game, but I needed to say something. :)

Sneaky_Seal:

--- Quote from: Dincrest on October 16, 2016, 08:24:02 PM ---I love the concept art of the young lady.  She looks combat-ready with sensible attire and the stylishly short hair that both looks cool and is practical for battle (e.g. A foe can't pull her hair).  I do not like "chainmail bikinis" and am glad to see a female character dressed pragmatically. 

--- End quote ---

That's cool, thank you, that's what we went for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version