Author Topic: Humble Bundle

Annubis

• ee yan~☆
    • View Profile
Re: Humble Bundle
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2017, 09:28:25 PM »
I'm looking at this bundle and Nekopara is confusing me, Vol. 0 95% positive of 6670 reviews, Vol. 1 96% positive of 9717 reviews, and Vol. 2 97% positive of 5613 reviews. Next highest review count in the bundle....fault - milestone one with 95% positive of 1105 reviews. How is it that much more popular? Is it actually an amazing game series or are catgirls just that popular of a fetish? O.o

Nekopara has some of the best graphics you could ever seen in a VN.

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2017, 09:28:27 PM »
Which honestly isn't saying much, and the story is still blatant fluff. Pretty to look at but empty in the head...Dinc, you're up to bat...

Frankly, I'm not sure if any human alive can handle all this anime.

That sounds like a challenge!

That's what I said until I realized it was Sekai Project. I already have most of them, except for two of the sequels...and Memory Dogma, but I don't need it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 09:29:59 PM by Mickeymac92 »

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Chronix112

• Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi
  • Unlimited Insomniac Works
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2017, 09:43:25 PM »
I'm looking at this bundle and Nekopara is confusing me, Vol. 0 95% positive of 6670 reviews, Vol. 1 96% positive of 9717 reviews, and Vol. 2 97% positive of 5613 reviews. Next highest review count in the bundle....fault - milestone one with 95% positive of 1105 reviews. How is it that much more popular? Is it actually an amazing game series or are catgirls just that popular of a fetish? O.o

Nekopara has some of the best graphics you could ever seen in a VN.

Character art is nice but once you take away the animated sprite gimmick the background CG is not that great

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2017, 09:56:11 PM »

That's what I said until I realized it was Sekai Project. I already have most of them, except for two of the sequels...and Memory Dogma, but I don't need it.
So for someone who doesn't have all of them, are any of these really good?

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2017, 10:24:11 PM »
Didn't Humble Bundle used to have an actual rule that all the games they sold had to be available for Win/Mac/Linux?  I just realized that the vast majority of the games in this bundle are Windows-only...

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2017, 10:39:03 PM »

So for someone who doesn't have all of them, are any of these really good?

Well, I have them, but I haven't read them...that's why I don't have the sequels yet. World's End Economica seems good from what I tried, though. Really, I'm in no position to give advice when it comes to VNs, I just happened to grab a bunch of these during an anime-themed Steam sale, with the purpose of giving VNs a shot...still working on that...

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2017, 10:21:14 PM »
New Ocean themed humble game bundle. It is an all or nothing $10 bundle.https://www.humblebundle.com/ocean/oceans-day-bundle?partner=igb

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2017, 01:51:17 AM »
Killing Floor 1 free in the humble store until the 24th

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2017, 05:52:02 PM »
so it seems they're trying something similar to ps plus with a selection of games you have access to while you have an active humble monthly subscription. I bought last months to get Stellaris so I'm going to try Strike Suit Zero out.
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2017, 02:04:42 PM »
Pillars of Eternity and NBA 2k17 are this months Humble Monthly early unlocks.

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2017, 04:31:01 PM »
Killer deal on Humble on the Capcom Rising Bundle Highlights include Resident Evil HD and 0 remakes, Resident Evil 6 and Dead Rising 3 in the third tier.  Actually feeling kinda salty about the Resident Evil games being included in something this cheap. 1st regular humble to do that to me in quite a while *golf clap*

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2017, 09:26:05 PM »
W00t! I must've considered buying every one of those games at least a million times! Except Umbrella Corps, but at least they included the Digital Deluxe Upgrade.

I Draw Stuff Sometimes

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2017, 08:53:26 PM »
alright, time for a new Telltale Bundle. The lowest tier has Walking Dead Season 1 but I'm pretty sure most people have tried that already. Tales from the Borderlands was free for ps plus recently and I must say, it is really good, might be their best game imo. GoT is free this month for ps plus I think so many have that too. And finally, third tier has Batman and Minecraft Story Mode
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2017, 10:19:11 AM »
Another bundle where I own nearly everything. The ocean of salt continues to expand. Great bundle for people who have managed to avoid getting most of these Telltale games at some point.

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2017, 11:26:46 AM »
Another bundle where I own nearly everything. The ocean of salt continues to expand. Great bundle for people who have managed to avoid getting most of these Telltale games at some point.

Sam & Max and Tales from the Borderlands are the only Telltale games I own (and Poker Night at the Inventory, I never expected to see that one again), yet that's more because I have zero interest in the rest of their offerings, save perhaps for the Guardians of the Galaxy, assuming it gets better than what I've read about the first two episodes...

So, yeah, I'm skipping this one, which I guess is fine. I got plenty to play as it is, you know?

I Draw Stuff Sometimes