Author Topic: Humble Bundle

Chronix112

• Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi
  • Unlimited Insomniac Works
    • View Profile
Re: Humble Bundle
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2017, 06:29:08 PM »
Shadow Warrior: Special Edition is free in the Humble store for the next 1 day,18 hrs. Dodged a bullet there as I was about to finally pull the trigger on getting it during the last steam sale. 

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2017, 02:48:51 PM »
The streak of good bundles had to end some time.  ;_; Saints Row Bundle
This week's humble mostly consists of Saint Row games (like they have not been bundled into oblivion by this point) Most of the non Saint Row games have been in quite a few bundles so you might have got them then (Risen 3, Killer is Dead)  the stand outs that have not been repeatedly bundled by this point include T1: Home front, Dead Light.
T2: Mighty no 9

Not an exciting bundle unless you somehow missed all the Saint Row bundles/sales.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 02:50:22 PM by Chronix112 »

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2017, 10:33:54 PM »
so, I haven't updated in awhile, mainly because there were no bundles I was interested in. We got 2 now, the Spooky Horror Bundle and Jumbo Bundle 9.

Spooky Horror Bundle= Must say the mid tier is the clear winner here, Alien Isolation, Layers of Fear and 5 Nights at Freddys Sister location are all solid games. I hear Dead by Daylight is good but not my cup of tea personally

As for the Jumbo Bundle I really don't know many games in it. I hear some good things about Verdun but mainly the one thing worth in this seems to be Vermintide which fills me with buyer's remorse because I paid 20 bucks for it awhile back. There is another game they're adding to the bundle later though
Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2017, 03:48:43 PM »
I have been slacking reporting these lately....anyways there are two pretty decent humbles going on right now
https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-sega-atlus-bundle?utm_source=download_page
Capcom X SEGA X ATLUS is pretty solid in all three tiers with Sonic Adventure 2 and Citizens of  Earth in the 1st tier
Sonic Generations, Resident Evil 4, and Dead Rising in the 2nd tier
It also has a third tier worth paying extra for with Devil May Cry 4 and Motosport Manager

Humble Very Positive 2
https://www.humblebundle.com/very-positive-bundle-2
Humble Very Positive 2  just started a few hours ago. The games that stands out are Shadow of Mordor GOTY  edition in the 2nd tier, also Beat Cop and Death Road to Canada in the third tier. This is a good time to pick up Mordor if you skipped it during all those sales it has been $5.00

edit: Also if you did not know Rise of the Tomb Raider is next month's Humble Monthly early unlock

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:58:06 PM by Chronix112 »

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2017, 05:28:29 PM »
"Very Positive Bundle" <- includes games with depressing themes or otherwise dark elements.

Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh at that. :P

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2017, 03:49:34 PM »
For all you Playstation owners that want to get in on some humble action the  thq nordic playstation bundle encore started today. Not a particularly exciting bundle, but I thought I would post it anyway. The  bundle has 3 different tiers, and all the tiers have a set limited amount of keys that will not be restocked.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 03:53:04 PM by Chronix112 »

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2017, 02:36:15 PM »
A rare time a bundle has started on a Friday. Do not know much about these games so I am not going to comment on them but Hidden Gems 2 started a few minutes ago.

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2017, 02:57:01 PM »
humble rpg lands bundle

A great way to snag the Borderlands game GOTY editions, if you have not gotten them. 

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2017, 01:22:00 AM »
I actually think the most interesting things in that Endless RPG bundle is Endless Legend and Guild of Dungeoneering, it is kind of slim pickings though.

kofvscapcom

• Rereveagence
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2017, 12:33:04 PM »
New Humble Down Under Bundle, Hand of Fate is certainly worth whatever you decide to throw in. Thew rest of the selection however don't really hold any interest.

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2017, 09:29:34 PM »
New Humble Down Under Bundle, Hand of Fate is certainly worth whatever you decide to throw in. Thew rest of the selection however don't really hold any interest.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know there was another game version of Warlock of Firetop Mountain, but now I got it for a dollar (already own/wasn't interested in the rest, except apparently I don't already have Satellite Reign apparently?)

EDIT: And the Van Helsing game in the Endless RPGs bundle is apparently a Final Cut version I never knew about, too! Learning lots of things today.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 09:37:36 PM by Mickeymac92 »

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2017, 06:06:26 PM »
The Humble Day of the Devs Bundle 2017
A lot of repeats for people who buy Humbles regularly.  It is a great bundle for people who have missed previous  bundle  repeats like Abzu in  Tier 2. The bundle has an added bonus of getting $ 2.00 back in store credits for Humble Monthly subscribers if you get the 3rd tier.

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2017, 02:49:09 PM »
Humble Jumbo 10  started about an hour ago.
Tier 1 is definitely worth it for Grey Goo alone.
edit: Apparently wasteland 2 is pretty highly regarded, have not personally played it so I am not comment on it. If that interests you the 3rd tier would be a great purchase, especially if you are a humble monthly subscriber as you get $2.00 back in store credits.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 04:11:24 PM by Chronix112 »

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2017, 03:57:21 PM »
New simulator bundle on Humble Bundle if you are into those.https://www.humblebundle.com/strategy-sim-bundle
The highlight of the bundle is Out of the Park Baseball 18  in the 1st tier.

Chronix112

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2017, 02:55:55 PM »
https://www.humblebundle.com/care-package
Only worth it if you don't own games like Darkest Dungeon or Stardew Valley