Site Related & More > RPGFan: Forums

Reading Spoilers on Mobile

(1/2) > >>

Hathen:
Topic basically. Maybe I'm missing some way to make them show up, but spoiler tags can't be read on mobile phones, or at the very least on Safari browser, so I'm wondering if this can be changed somehow. Usually I either have to just highlight and copy and paste the text somewhere else, or quote someone to see what they wrote. Pretty minor thing, just kind of annoying.

Agent D.:

--- Quote from: Hathen on October 28, 2016, 05:16:09 AM ---Topic basically. Maybe I'm missing some way to make them show up, but spoiler tags can't be read on mobile phones, or at the very least on Safari browser, so I'm wondering if this can be changed somehow. Usually I either have to just highlight and copy and paste the text somewhere else, or quote someone to see what they wrote. Pretty minor thing, just kind of annoying.

--- End quote ---
As I pretty much browse the web solely on my phone, I can attest to this. Would be lovely to implement some sort of button to open up spoilers.

Rucks:
Null

Frostillicus:
Maybe you fellas could try different mobile browsers..? They all seem to behave differently. They also all suck. I personally can't stand internet browsing on my phone.

Tooker:
We do want to upgrade the forums... but it's kind of hung up as part of the overall site update.  We're making progress on that front, though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version