Author Topic: About To Platinum Final Fantasy 15 Need choices for next game to play.

Bushidou777

• Time is Concept which Recognize,The change of things
    • View Profile
I do have two games I can roll with PS4:Uncharted 4.PS Vita: Persona 4 Gold,Does anyone have any other recommendations I also plan to 100% the game I play as well.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:03:05 PM by Bushidou777 »

NickRansbottom

• RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
Re: About To Platinum Final Fantasy 15 Need choices for next game to play.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 04:15:54 AM »
Have you played P4G before? If not, play it. Uncharted 4 is also very fun and a wonderful conclusion to the series. Have you played World of Final Fantasy for either PS4 or Vita? If not, I recommend it; it's very cute and has a good combat system.

Towns Car Marty

• at the halloween party
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Dryboy Quest XI
    • View Profile
    • MisanthroPop
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 05:08:21 AM »
Depends on how quick you want your next experience to be. Uncharted 4 is 15-20 hours for the critical path, whereas you can spend 80 hours with Persona 4 Golden before seeing the finish line. The platinum requires multiple full playthroughs.

Bushidou777

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 09:18:57 PM »
Have you played P4G before? If not, play it. Uncharted 4 is also very fun and a wonderful conclusion to the series. Have you played World of Final Fantasy for either PS4 or Vita? If not, I recommend it; it's very cute and has a good combat system.
I do have world of final fantasy almost at the end just not really enjoying the game like I imagined I would,I do have persona 4 and that will happen for the vita,I also am looking at uncharted.I am thinking Uncharted since it is a faster game then persona 4 getting ready for persona 5.

Bushidou777

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 09:20:24 PM »
Depends on how quick you want your next experience to be. Uncharted 4 is 15-20 hours for the critical path, whereas you can spend 80 hours with Persona 4 Golden before seeing the finish line. The platinum requires multiple full playthroughs.
I think I want something short for now the closer I get to april for Persona I think is when I will jump in 80 hours will be more then fine.

Ramza

• Enjoying Retirement
  • Editor Emeritus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rpgfan.com/
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 11:28:57 PM »
P4G probably the more satisfying experience though.

That said ... I have a high tolerance for tedium. I'm currently attempting to get the platinum in Shiren the Wanderer (5+) ~Tower of Fortune and Dice of Fate~ for PSVita. It is *already* the longest amount of time I've ever sunk into one game for all achievements/trophies, the second-longest probably being the non-persistent achievement list for Theatrhythm Curtain Call on 3DS (fill all crit bars on all difficulties was absolute madness. Winning battles against 100 different online players was drudgery since not many people play).