Author Topic: What's your Favourite Garbage Food?

MonCapitan2002

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
Re: What's your Favourite Garbage Food?
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2017, 08:05:52 PM »
My favorite garbage food has to regretfully, be pizza.  It is simply too nutritionally empty to be considered a healthy meal.  Still, a well made slice of pizza is sublime, especially when it's from a pie fresh out of the oven.

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2017, 02:33:49 AM »
My favorite garbage food has to regretfully, be pizza.  It is simply too nutritionally empty to be considered a healthy meal.  Still, a well made slice of pizza is sublime, especially when it's from a pie fresh out of the oven.
The thing with pizza is you can heavily adjust what it has or doesn't have... I mean you can load it with vegetables and a low fat cheese and make a much more healthy pizza, or go balls to the wall with extra xheese and bacon for an artery clogging nightmare, it's pretty much up to you and your wallet. It's usually made as junk food sure, but to call it a junk food is a bit unfair. It's baked, it "should" be made with fresh ingredients, and it's even vegan friendly if you want it to be. Sure it's not a salad or a quinoa bowl, but pizza kicks ass!

TASTY!

MonCapitan2002

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2017, 08:50:39 AM »
All things I am in agreement with you on.  I was referring more to the classic slice of pizza with mozzarella, sauce and crispy crust.  It's largely nutritionally empty even when made with high quality fresh ingredients.  Still, it is superior to junk food.

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2017, 02:47:01 PM »
All things I am in agreement with you on.  I was referring more to the classic slice of pizza with mozzarella, sauce and crispy crust.  It's largely nutritionally empty even when made with high quality fresh ingredients.  Still, it is superior to junk food.
Hey, if pizza is your garbage meal, you're doing something right in terms of eating well.

TASTY!

Hidoshi

• Fire in the Thunderclap
  • Administrator
  • Filthy Casual
    • View Profile
    • ConBravo!
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2017, 05:41:13 PM »
Jalapeņo Cheetos.

Seriously, they're addictive and complete trash.