Author Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (no not X)

Rook

• View Profile
Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (no not X)
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2017, 07:01:20 PM »
Info so far: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228470235&postcount=1

Oh dear if the plot details are true...

For me Takahashi has never failed to deliver what I consider at least a 9/10 or 10/10 game. So not too worried about it.

The only thing i don't like is that the Miiverse community for XCX was a big reason why I had so much fun with it. 

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2017, 01:24:30 AM »
And nothing says saving the world like SCUBA gear and shorts so short they let your ass cheeks breathe.

*looks to own avatar* You were saying?

At any rate, I'm willing to hold judgment on XBC2's fashion until after we've seen the game's Citan/Jin/Dunban/Nagi/resident badass Iado Swordsman (although Citan wasn't so much a badass as an asshole).
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2017, 09:56:53 AM »
What was wrong with Citan?  I remember loving that guy.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2017, 11:01:45 AM »
What was wrong with Citan?  I remember loving that guy.

Between being a spy for the space nazis, ducking out of a lot of boss fights and other such heavy lifting events, holding out on the fact that he's an anime swordsman until practically everything's gone pear-shaped, and withholding a bunch of information in general, and particularly neglecting to mention to Fei and Elly what Soylent Green is made out of until after they helped themselves to a can or two. Guy's kind of a dick.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2017, 11:28:18 AM »
I find I am quite converted.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2017, 09:48:14 PM »
You know I think a more overt anime style could be fine to be honest, it looks like Xenoblade Chron 2 is a blend between the kind of Xenoblade and Xenosaga worlds.
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2017, 10:21:43 PM »
I guess heres where I mention I have done one thing with YT which is upload a single GMV I made for Xenosaga 3.

Might as well share, it's not really a GMV since it has long scenes with dialogue, but yeah I just wanted to make something for Xeno 3 which is my fave in that series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upe_UV2T_s8
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2017, 11:27:01 PM »
You know I think a more overt anime style could be fine to be honest, it looks like Xenoblade Chron 2 is a blend between the kind of Xenoblade and Xenosaga worlds.

Project X Zone 2 is a blend between the Xenoblade and Xenosaga worlds (and is totally a canon part of the XS universe (also canon in SRW)).

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2017, 02:12:32 AM »

Project X Zone 2 is a blend between the Xenoblade and Xenosaga worlds (and is totally a canon part of the XS universe (also canon in SRW)).

Well I think what I really want is the blend between Xenoblade and Xenogears worlds.

Also known as Xenosaga.

Yeah thinking about it, Gears was super mystical but kinda drifty, Blade is too straightforward, Saga was the perfect mix IMO, esp the end of Eps 2 and all of 3 (not 1 or the first half of 2 so much)

But yeah I guess Nintendolith is my fave company though, because Chronicles 2 looks a lot sharper than the kinda generic glazeyness of Chronicles 1, and to a certain extent, Xeno X.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:14:30 AM by Artimicia »

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 01:00:38 AM »
http://gematsu.com/2017/08/xenoblade-chronicles-2-gamescom-2017-gameplay

Gamescon Trailer.

Looks like they toned down the female's design to make it slightly less fanservicy (meanwhile that screenshot is incredibly unfortunate or immature).

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2017, 10:27:35 AM »
(meanwhile that screenshot is incredibly unfortunate or immature).

It took me a while.  You've got a dirty mind.

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2017, 03:50:14 PM »

Gamescon Trailer.

Looks like they toned down the female's design to make it slightly less fanservicy (meanwhile that screenshot is incredibly unfortunate or immature).

Gamescom

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2017, 07:45:58 PM »

Gamescon Trailer.

Gamescom
...you really enjoy abuse huh?

TASTY!

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2017, 11:52:52 PM »
Con, Com, Conny con-con- IT'S NOT THAT IMPORTAnt...to the point where I can't actually be mad for more than a second...still, don't be a grammar Nazi, Arti. I don't think I would've noticed the mispelling if you hadn't pointed it out, and I'm stricter about that stuff than most others...

MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Agent D.

• Agent Bewear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2017, 01:36:47 AM »
Con, Com, Conny con-con- IT'S NOT THAT IMPORTAnt...to the point where I can't actually be mad for more than a second...still, don't be a grammar Nazi, Arti. I don't think I would've noticed the mispelling if you hadn't pointed it out, and I'm stricter about that stuff than most others...
I'm more concerned with who Arti tried to grammar nazify...of all the people here, Aeolus is one of 2 who I know better than to challenge on a grammatical level...I feel like his new love of this forum is to nail every mistake Arti makes for the next REST OF TIME.

TASTY!