Author Topic: Fire Emblem Echoes

Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Echoes
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2017, 07:17:49 AM »
Thanks for the tips!

I just had another go at it and was significantly more patient with it this time too. I've spent 2 hours playing, but I finally wiped the map and got Duma down to only a small amount of health left. He started deflecting damage and a bit of Googling told me only Falchion will work. I was all like, "great! Alm's right in position and can withstand a hit, maybe even two. I've totally got this!" But, guess what? I forgot to equip him with Falchion... FML.

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2017, 09:45:31 PM »
Thanks for the tips!

I just had another go at it and was significantly more patient with it this time too. I've spent 2 hours playing, but I finally wiped the map and got Duma down to only a small amount of health left. He started deflecting damage and a bit of Googling told me only Falchion will work. I was all like, "great! Alm's right in position and can withstand a hit, maybe even two. I've totally got this!" But, guess what? I forgot to equip him with Falchion... FML.
Did you then use the time warping power (Mila's Turnwheel?) to redo the attack with Falchion equipped?

Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2017, 11:52:10 PM »
Can I swap weapons mid-battle? I couldn't find a way to do it. He's equipped with Royal Sword at the moment.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2017, 01:01:45 AM »
Can I swap weapons mid-battle? I couldn't find a way to do it. He's equipped with Royal Sword at the moment.

Alm has a 'Convoy' option that lets him do just that as an almost free action (you can't move after pulling something from Convoy Space and choosing to not do anything else that turn constitutes as taking the Wait command).
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2017, 07:07:54 AM »

Alm has a 'Convoy' option that lets him do just that as an almost free action (you can't move after pulling something from Convoy Space and choosing to not do anything else that turn constitutes as taking the Wait command).

How did I miss that? Somehow I was only seeing 'Provisions'! ortunately I had bookmarked my save rather than just turning the system off, so I went back and finished the final battle off. Thank you, Aeolus! :D

Below image contains spoilers. Enlarge at your own risk.