Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Hathen

• View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Reply #1335 on: October 05, 2018, 09:44:07 AM »
The Legendary battles, appropriately enough, seem to rotate with whatever Legendaries are being featured on the banner, so I expect that to be the norm for a while since Legendary banners will probably be a thing for the foreseeable future.

For my part, I only solved Abyssal Hector and got too lazy to solve the other ones. Tiki was especially bullshit because I found that Infernal Tiki is probably harder than Abyssal Hector already. In the course of doing Tiki I decided to use up my free CYL2 roll on Veronica, because I realized that chipping at things with healers is basically the only way to safely approach a lot of these stupid enemies and the ones I have just don't have the right spread to do the job properly- my Priscilla can do a decent chunk of damage and she was the only Razzle Dazzle I had, but her formerly-passable 29 Speed is now completely useless (plus she's using Panic as her staff which really doesn't help much on a lot of these maps- seriously considering 5*ing some other healer to give her Gravity or Pain). My Clarine, on the other hand, has 40 speed and a Pain staff and I can do crazy chip damage with her, but because she's -ATK (haven't pulled a better one yet) with no Wrathful she actually can't get a lot of key KOs and her lower healing with her unreplaced Martyr became a real problem due to the massive upkeep on these maps. Once I got myself Veronica I realized just how absurdly broken she is- not only does she come as razzle dazzle with a stupidly min-maxed stat spread and she comes with the best healing Assist, but because her staff and special have somewhat redundant effects it means there are never any "dead" turns for her buffing your team like a balm skill would typically have. I didn't really have time to grind SP on her to get her battle ready for Abyssal maps though, so I just decided to pass on clearing them for this cycle.

As for VG, I picked Team Lilina because I enjoy using her to one-shot stuff.

In other news, I've been hording a lot of my resources. I have a couple hundred thousand feathers and since my main Arena team is basically finished with them, I can't think of what to spend them on. I suppose making stronger elemental teams so I can rotate Arena based on the season would be the next logical step, but a lot of my non-Lector teams are actually still kinda half-baked. I would merge my Wind team of Gunnthra/Eliwood/Camus/Priscilla, but Eliwood's actually already +8 and I haven't pulled the IV I want of him yet, I've actually pulled very few Priscillas over the course of the game, and Gunnthra/Camus obviously can't be merged at will. Maybe I'll aim for a second armor team after I'm done with Lector and start trying to pull for merges on stupidly broken god child Liki- in that case I imagine starting merges on Sheena would be the obvious choice.

I'm also itching to start doing something with this small army of BIkes I pulled (right now only decided on a build for Fjorm), but I realized that if I just wait for Silas's demotion I can get Steady Stance from him and get SB and Aether from every BIke. Would work well with that potential goal of merging Liki since it means I'd be pulling Blue all the time. Hmm.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: October 07, 2018, 11:54:40 PM »
First off, I want to throttle whoever it was who had the bright idea to stack GCN, VG and the Legend Maps all in the same goddamn two week span. There isn't enough time to go through all three of these in just two weeks.

Second, good fucking god I can't believe just how fucking miserable this VG has been. I basically checked the ever fucking out of the last 40 hours simply because there's been absolutely no reason to even bother even picking a side. Both GCN and VG modes need to be significantly shorter than they are, because they are both far bigger time sinks than either have any right to be.

Third. What even IS this fucking banner!? Armored Maid Kagero? Blue Bow Armor Niles? FLYING STAFFBOT MIA!?! Also, have our fucking Red Dragon Armor 180 BST.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Hathen

• View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: October 08, 2018, 12:55:26 AM »
Yeah it was same hell city this whole Gauntlet, I ended up spending like 2000 of my flags outside multiplier hours. For once I've managed to pick the winning team from round 1 though, so lucky me.

IMO the problem with VG isn't that it lasts as long as it does, the problem is that you have to play at very specific, essentially random times if you want your contribution to be worth anything (which also reflects in your personal rewards). It's terrible design for what should be a pick-up-and-play mobile game. VG is by far my most hated mode because the game dictates when you should play rather than the other way around. If anything the stupid length of time VG lasts alleviates problems by allowing for more chances for you to spend your flags, but of course my point is that that shouldn't be the way the event is designed to begin with.

As for the new Halloween banner, I like the variety in characters chosen and colored daggers/bows. I hate that we're still getting nonsensical armors left and right for these. I got dick all for orbs though so I guess it doesn't matter for me whatever the case.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: October 08, 2018, 01:14:56 AM »
Now I'm not saying that the VG being a time consuming random crapshoot isn't a problem, but slashing the rounds down from 45 hours apiece to 20 hours would do a lot to help (as well as getting rid of the 'fight in the arena 10 times' flags).

The same could be said about the GCN as well. You could easily reduce the mode down to half of its current length as well as reduce the amount of points needed for rank 25 in half and not an hour of sleep would be lost over the change.

Its basically what they did with Tempest Trials and that's still been their single most universally positive change they've made to their modes thus far.

Also, I failed to mention this, but Dorcas is getting a seasonal alt for the next +_+ (where he will be Smashin' Pumpkins).

Edit: Specifically while dressed as a shirtless Minotaur Armor. He's also powercreeped the Atk stat with 41 as a goddamn base.

The rest of the update deets include:
-The refines of which Vidofnir gains +7 Def and Res on EP against Swords/Lances/Axes and now Dragonstones with the unique refine providing +4 Atk/Spd when within two squares of Infantry or Armor allies, Nidhogg is generally unchanged, but its unique refine gains the ability to attack Tomes and Dragonstones without reprisal, and Lon'qu got a sharper sword with LaD 3 as his unique.
-The GHeB Abyssal rewards are more golden accessories (one of which includes a Rubber Ducky) with Narcian's out now.
-+_+'s new seals are Spd/Def, Darting Stance and Brazen Atk/Res (Shigure's breathing a sigh of relief for now and Celica just got a Seal that's practically perfect on her).
-The rest of the Fall Armor Banner (and Sky Miall)'s stats include the following: Horkas' monstrous 41 Atk, Hyrrh with a predictable 179 BST and min maxed for maximum +non-Spd/-Spd stats (and because she's a seasonal her Breath is likely forgeable), Hiles with shittacular Def/Res for an Armor, slowass Hagero (still hits like a truck and is built like one too), and Sky Mall is in desperate need of Wrathful Staff.

Editle: Spoopy banner II is out and after 115 Orbs, I managed to get away with Myrrhder (sadly a +Spd/-Def Myrrhder; at least the Supers balance each other out and that her BST is so insane to begin with that its not a terribly huge performance impact). Admittedly, I actually got her on my sixth pull. The rest were for trying for the other ones and only managing a 4 star Libra and a mess of fodder.

Kaedit: New calendar is out and uhh, we've got two new banners over the next month with no sign of Book 3 starting. I'm betting a Paralogue and Far-Fetched 2. The good news is that the next Legendary banner is a bit further out from the next spread of Gout Cream (though still under the next Vined Grapes), so that we won't end up with last month's nonsense of no free-time for two weeks straight.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 03:05:44 PM by Aeolus »

Hathen

• View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: October 13, 2018, 04:16:49 AM »
Hey, they need time create Book 3 (by which I mean they need time for the artists to design new characters, there's no actual writing involved). In the meantime we get to spend time figuring out these new Abyssal maps- which I would be saying if I didn't have Legendary Hector as a merge project, because thanks to him I can be a braindead idiot and just have him stand there and solo everything. Well, a few times I needed Draug or Effie to tank a hit for him, but most of the time all I need to do is shift some Drive Stat seals around and have Hector statblob everything to death.

Also 5*'d a few random units I don't actually need like Long-Q and Athena, but I gotta get those shiny borders in the Catalog!

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: October 13, 2018, 10:53:19 AM »
The game has been really kind to me when it comes to five stars. I actually managed to get all four PA!dancers within 100 orbs (I already had Inigo, but whatever, Azura was in the very next orb), for instance. In the past few weeks I also managed to get a blue AND a red 180 bst dragon, a free Swordhardt, a free F!Morgan, a perfect Micaiah and more.

I'm still on a tight budget, though, so no fancy builds for everyone (anyone). Some of the Abyssal tactics I've used include:
- let Takumi get hurt so Desperation kicks in and he can quad things (a classic)
- pair a Titania-powered Linde up with a Threaten Res unit so she can kill Grima with 1 hit point to spare
- chip damage, so much chip damage (the real reason Jaffar was on that legendary banner, is that he's amazing on the Tiki map)
- area specials for everyone!

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: October 17, 2018, 01:32:40 AM »
Ack! Pitybroken by Hardin on a 5.0 multiplier no less (I don't think I even got any decent fodder from my pulls FE: I got two Nannas and a Libra in the 162 Orbs between Spoopy Myrrh and Hardies). At least he's +Res/-HP for maximum Brick Shithouse.

As for this month's +_+, these stages kinda suck for the most part. Fortunately, Spoopy Myrrh alone is such a goddamn sack of stats that she can basically guarantee autobattle wins (barring massive AI stupidity). Unfortunately, she's too immobile for Lunatic 7 and a bad setup/positioning can turn an A/A run into an A/C run easily (especially since Spoopy Henry runs roughshod over my buff heavy B-Team).

As for Book 3, I don't care too much about the story, just so long as they stay away from all the Fire & Ice terrain.

As for Tappa! Battles, I was actually kind of impressed in regards to the detail they've been putting into the mode (mostly as in-jokes imported from the main series), but then I got to the last twenty floors and all that went out of the window (couldn't spring for Doors to Destiny, could they).

I haven't bothered with the Abyssal GHeBs yet. Mostly because I don't care.

Andrew

• Editor Emeritus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: October 17, 2018, 01:36:44 AM »
I think I'm finally losing interest in FEH (which, considering we're at 1.5 years, that's pretty good on their part!). Logging in to get the daily orbs and a couple of TT runs, but that's about it. Things are feeling a little stale for me, I think. My units aren't good enough/I don't have the patience for the new difficulty levels -- I can barely do a handful of the existing Infernal maps. Guess I'll see what new content comes out soon (Book 3?).

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: October 21, 2018, 11:19:57 PM »
So apparently, the solution to having to pick the four CYL2 runner ups for Far-Fetched 2 while one of them is a Beaststone user, was to only pick three.

Fucking rofl.

That being said, we're still getting Selkie Aversa through the upcoming GHeB, and in the end, is that not what really matters?

Also they powercrept Fortress Def/Res. Now if they could actually make it affordable to non-whales so that normal people can have a better chance at running Relay Defense maps without having to run to online F2P strategies.

Hathen

• View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: October 22, 2018, 03:01:55 AM »
I mean, Selkie was at the top of the list as far as unadded units go, so they could've picked three thousand characters and they still wouldn't have added her.

Anyway I hate almost everything about this banner. Loki shouldn't be summonable yet, C Duel Infantry makes arena even worse, Fortress DEF/RES is a stupid blatant powercreep of not just the Fortress skills, but also Distant/Close Defense and Steady/Warding/Bracing Stance (that I actually upgraded the Fortress SSs totally has nothing to do with it), and Owain is another entry in the "shit we gotta overpower a sword unit so he's actually worth pulling for" list.

Out of those, C Duel Infantry is going to be the worst for me and my crappy budget Arena Armor Core. I'm somehow on my way to getting a third Whale Crown (takes a lot of Arena Crest burning but I still have like 800 of the things) but half the time my runs gets screwed it's because of a bullshit razzle dazzle healer chipping my units to death, so if this means I'll be running into Lucius or Azama annoying the shit out of me every other match, I might not bother anymore.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: October 22, 2018, 12:49:54 PM »
Nevermind the Staff flood, the whale infested hellscape that is Arena tier 21 is going to sport even more Dancer bullshit on top of Daggers making bonus unit kills easier to set up.

My feelings towards Fortress creep is that the original Fortress skills sucked hard outside of some very narrow applications/builds that relied upon tanking/alternative damage/specials. Unfortunately, I'm not looking forward to Abyssal spamming new Fortress reinforcements that bulldoze anybody not running stupid, resource heavy builds. (Edit: Also helps that Fortress Def/Res is a tier two offshoot (much like the Drive Skills are to Spurs/Goads) and thus is our second tier 4 skill.)

As for the characters themselves (Edit: Now with stats):

Loki being playable now is just another page in this poorly written Candy Crush saga.

Kliff desperately needs Bonfire/Ignis/Iceberg/Glacies to make use of his beefy defensive stats (good fucking lord, wtf is this shit? At least he's fast I guess). Although Sagittae looks like it'll be hard to get the best effect out of. Meanwhile poor Odin just got powercrept back into the hole he just crawled out of.

His alterego/alt Owain really wants to show you his moves (also literally male Ayra (or female going by ye olde GBA stat difference of Atk/Res emphasis)).

Aversa is the first unit I've seen to really want HP as anybody with <3 HP to her and is standing next to somebody eats a 3 point debuff across the board on top of Panic. Her Res is pretty shabby though.

As for what the haps for me right now, I've backburnered the hell out of +_+ due to GCN (at least I had made peace with the fact that I'm not even going to try for the 6k feather tier this time). Unfortunately, after a strong initial start, my GCN team has completely capsized and there's little left for me to expect out of them (we're currently down to the base and one other area; its why I hate being on team Alfonse). And of course the whales have finally caught on to the wonders of ranking high in participation (so I've got little motivation to even compete for that this time; doesn't help that the minimum for rank 3 this time is 170000~ish versus last month's 150000~ish). My pulling luck has improved slightly though with a 4 star Silas pull (+Res/-HP, might as well be Neutral; at least I didn't waste 160 Orbs trying to pull for him and getting disappoint). But overall, I'm kinda losing interest as well since all the content has been demanding more time and effort than I'm willing to put into it. I didn't even make it back into Arena tier 20 this week just because of the demands are feeling too high.

You know you want to Edit: I'll admit it. Aversa's GHeB is one of the harder ones (in general, not just recently). My current Flier Emblem won't work this time around thanks to Aversa's Prf wrecking all sorts of havoc while reinforcements flood and strangle me. I'm probably going to have to go for an alternative flier team focusing on effective damage instead. Of course the best/worst part is that, much like Fallen Takumi, Aversa's Prf is far more deadly in the hands of the enemy than the player's (although, unlike Fakumi, Aversa's Night can still be useful under the right circumstances, just nowhere nearly as useful due to all the inflated HP stats everything has these days).

As for the banner, I should've held off on actually spending any orbs for Farfetched 2 since my freebie was another Faye (dammit game, wrong Echoes character).

And for the GCN, I ended up wasting a Lance refill at the end due to being gun-shy over getting sniped out of a tier last round. That said, I was right in regards to the obscene gulf in score last round as this round only reached 150k (which I hit due to the aforementioned wasted refill) versus the 210k in round 1 (the lesson here is "FUCKING WHALES!").

Come on now, Edit: And I've survived another round of GCN and Relay Defenestration. Despite scores ratcheting up to the 210k range, I still managed to somehow make it to rank 2. This is admittedly due to me watching Game 3 of the World Series while grinding the mode, and despite my having 10 Lances going into this and each battle taking roughly half an hour to play apiece, I still managed to get done with my backlog before that game ended. Also managed to clear up to tier 6 in this version of Relay Defense. It seems that they're slowly beginning to make this mode suck less. Also also, if Loki and Aversa really want to fight over my attention, then they should settle it in a Mud Wrestling pit (oil, jello, whipped cream or SoCal VI would also be acceptable (although I kinda doubt that the current selection of CaS piece parts are enough to do a decent job recreating the characters)).

Raise your hands and Edit!: Apparently they're running out of VG ideas already as we've got a Blue Tome match up (I realize that the competitors are at least mostly related to each other; except Linde & Delthea). And of course, of the two banners, the one I really wanted a Blue Orb to pull from gave me none (at least Soliel and Rody aren't bad pulls themselves). Then I went over to the seasonal again, got zero Colorless Orbs and immediately pity broken by Amelia. Meanwhile, I finally polished off Aversa Infernal. All it took was some Grandmaster level positioning and action order (and Green Tomebreaker on Xander for his Aversa assassination plan). Guess its time to prep for the next rounds of Legendary Abyssal (there can be no prepping).
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 06:34:54 AM by Aeolus »

Hathen

• View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: October 29, 2018, 11:01:55 AM »
Aversa was a pretty hard map, but it was still nothing that couldn't be cleared by supergirl Nino + 3 Dancers. The important thing is to bumrush Aversa and kill her by turn 2 or 3 so that stupid tome stops ruining everything. Masses of reinforcements are annoying as always, but the mountain range on this map does a nice job of funneling enemies to you one at a time once you get rid of what fliers there are.

As for Aversa herself, it's definitely nice to get a free flying mage with a pretty decent stat spread and a shiny Prf Tome on top. It's unfortunate her tome isn't nearly as useful in player hands though (can be pretty great for Arena if you build for it, but like usual panic and boost effects can't do shit against inflated HP PvE enemies). She also will probably look appropriate in my Lrima team along with Valter.

One of the true blue banners decided to give me 0 blues to choose from, while the other one gave me a shiny new 5*...L'Arachel. Go figure I get one of the only blue mages not listed there (who I don't need and isn't 5* exclusive). Maybe the game really wants me to merge her up because I'm coming up with nothing to do with a free Res Tactic. Then the Smoke banner made up for whatever weird luck I was getting by giving me a free flappy Nino  (+ATK -RES). Pretty nice that I've gone pretty quickly from 0 good 2-range Fliers (Bridenian is good, but not exactly a combat prodigy) to having 2 of them.

Also I'm obviously joining team Tinyhands- guess I'll put Lilina out front for Chill Res shenanigans.

The Legendary Banner trailer should be dropping soonish, so let's see if they'll give us Hrid or give us someone who did more than just fail at his mission and then run away (but it's not like he'd be out-of-place alongside his two sisters, one of who melts after talking to people in dreams too much and the other committing to valiantly sacrificing herself only to have someone else do the job for her).

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: October 30, 2018, 01:47:09 AM »
So the next Leg Banner trailer is out and is Eirika. Goddammit FEH. My despair only deepens. The rest of her banner includes Flier Olivia, Summer Tana, Legphraim, Bride Ninian, Sumia, Wyndis, Bride's Maid Sanaki, the Grimas, Genny and Innes. If you're looking for a flying Dancer, here's your big chance. Otherwise this one's kinda weak (although Red's a safe pull; if I can get the fucking Orbs).

But that's not actually the big news for once. What is the big news is the fact that radio silence has finally been broken in regards to when we might see Tellius and Roy era Elibe again. Sadly they didn't specify on whether we'll be seeing Laguz in January or simply more RD Beorc (likely including another version of Ike), but at least they can't fuck up March's Binding Blade banner too much (we're desperate enough I think that they could even get away with BB era Eliwood and Hector at this point; especially if they do something incredibly shocking like a BB era Lyn). Of course with their given time frame, another likely visit to Fateswakening and Book 3 shenanigans aside, it seems we've a lock for another Jugdral Gen 2 visit in the near future (or at least Thracia circa Gen 2).

As for this VG, I'm siding with Olwen for round 1 because waifu supremacy (and because I don't have Ishtar, although I'd still default to cuboon Olwen over Prosecutor Ishtar and her off-brand Satoshi shoulderpads). As a bonus, I'll run the other Olwen as my lead.

And before I start my edit-a-thon again, some thoughts on Aversa and the state of the game's overall difficulty curve. Shits' fucked yo! (spoiler tags for emphasis)
Spoiler: show
Her Hard is on par with GHeB Infernals when they first debuted, or the Lunatics of some of the bastard GHeBs like Valter's. I had less trouble with Narcian's Abyssal with my Flier Emblem team than I did with her Hard with a team of Alm, Jakob, Abel and Valentine Lilina at levels 35/36. Its like these difficulty levels are arbitrary stat hikes rather than actual reflections of their purported challenge, and the only thing a Hard mode difficulty does is deny in game rewards like Exp, SP and HM to the teams used to clear them since you sure aren't clearing them with a team of Level 30-ish 4 stars anymore.

Hathen

• View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: October 30, 2018, 02:47:14 PM »
Maps getting harder as long-term players get stronger units makes sense (otherwise things would be even more stale than it already is), but has the effect of making newer players confused as all hell because there's no consistency in the difficulty settings. They kinda-sorta addressed that via the daily GHB rotations- one rotation is clearly harder than the other one, but they should probably make things more obvious for newer players. Personally I'd remove the whole daily rotation thing and instead just have "Tier 1 GHB" and "Tier 2 GHB" or whatever, with the seven of each in there every day. It's not like the map being rotated every day actually does anything other than inconvenience people given that the rewards never reset.

As for Eirika...I like Eirika and all but I'm just completely ambivalent about the announcement. For one thing her art's really not that much different from her first two versions (even though the art itself is nice), and her skills just don't fit thematically with her at all. Shouldn't she have the exact opposite effects, with a bond skill in the A slot and a Lector-like weapon rather than the other way around? I guess they have to differentiate her from her infantry version, but then that's exactly why you don't make like 3-5 different versions of the same damn character. Regardless I'll probably have to pull for her eventually given that we're already at 3 Water teams required for the Blessed Gardens, and I'm sure we'll reach 4 teams needed soon enough, so eventually we'll need to have all 16 Legendaries if you don't want to run a bonus-less team (unless they completely screw us over and go to 5+ teams even though it'd make no sense). I don't care much for the other two heroes on Red though so I might just wait for her to get a second run.

Regardless, Green looks pretty nice for me this time. I only have 1 Wind Hero (and I always wanted LLyn anyway despite her probably being the weakest Legendary), Grima is as broken as ever and I wouldn't mind having a DEF/RES Link around in case I decide to build Odin for no reason.

Also, dead horse but Colorless is really stale at this point, 2 slots are pretty much always locked to FGrima and Wrathful/Dazzling Staff. Both are always useful to get more of but I'm looking forward to next month when we'll finally see something new.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: October 31, 2018, 03:33:34 AM »
Legrika's skill set is meant to be the Lunar equivalent to Legphraim's Solar set, which makes sense given how, beyond growing horses outta nowhere and their Incest weapons, the only noteworthy thing from their promoted forms are their promotion items (and differing stat caps, which aren't a thing in FEH). But yeah, other than the Solar/Lunar thing, her soloing things doesn't really fit (given how attached to the hip Seth was to Eirika in FE8; although in Ephraim's mode, she basically does solo until she recruits Innes and Saleh and rejoins in Jehanna Desert).

As for my thoughts on Wetrika's kit, looks like Lunar Brace is B-skill Eclipse (which could lead to some Special activation silliness). Beyond that, 19 Mt Cooldown Blade Prf is really swell, but her base Atk kinda kiboshes running Brave Sword+ for Lunar Brace shenanigans. I doubt she'll want to EP even with Odd Def Wave and Storm Siglinde's Def/Res Solo 1.5 buff. She'll probably be at her best on maps with high Reinforcement density.

And for the design, yeah. For as much as I like how the artist did Ayra (even if she kinda came out looking like a pallet swapped Eirika), I feel that his Eirikas have been too busy for her design (along with his non-Brave Ephraims) and I've been kinda lukewarm on her in FEH due to that.

Also her map is basically narrow corridors and reinforcement spam. At least the reinforcements are enemy kill based instead of turn based so you aren't immediately flooded in hot death. I've cleared Lunatic so far, but I'm kinda not looking forward to Infernal or Abyssal. Our other rerun is of course Wyndis who's offering a Golden Bunny Hood ("Gotta go fast!").

Maps getting harder as long-term players get stronger units makes sense (otherwise things would be even more stale than it already is), but has the effect of making newer players confused as all hell because there's no consistency in the difficulty settings. They kinda-sorta addressed that via the daily GHB rotations- one rotation is clearly harder than the other one, but they should probably make things more obvious for newer players. Personally I'd remove the whole daily rotation thing and instead just have "Tier 1 GHB" and "Tier 2 GHB" or whatever, with the seven of each in there every day. It's not like the map being rotated every day actually does anything other than inconvenience people given that the rewards never reset.

The thing that bothers me about the difficult mode labeling is that there really isn't a whole lot of new content coming out to help bring units up from Level 20 to Level 40 for people playing this game for a long time. Sure there's the Tower, but Stamina costs rise rapidly after a point (generally around the Level 20~25 area) and might not be an option during events that otherwise guzzle Stamina (namely +_+s and Forging Bonds), so you generally want to use other modes, except then you get situations like the aforementioned Aversa bullshit where the content isn't actually appropriate for the advertised levels, so you're stuck with means like burning Crystals which only covers the Exp deficit or waiting for the monthly mission refresh for a place to grind that gap. It kinda discourages building new characters you aren't invested in/are experimenting with.

Regardless I'll probably have to pull for her eventually given that we're already at 3 Water teams required for the Blessed Gardens, and I'm sure we'll reach 4 teams needed soon enough, so eventually we'll need to have all 16 Legendaries if you don't want to run a bonus-less team (unless they completely screw us over and go to 5+ teams even though it'd make no sense). I don't care much for the other two heroes on Red though so I might just wait for her to get a second run.

Regardless, Green looks pretty nice for me this time. I only have 1 Wind Hero (and I always wanted LLyn anyway despite her probably being the weakest Legendary), Grima is as broken as ever and I wouldn't mind having a DEF/RES Link around in case I decide to build Odin for no reason.

Also, dead horse but Colorless is really stale at this point, 2 slots are pretty much always locked to FGrima and Wrathful/Dazzling Staff. Both are always useful to get more of but I'm looking forward to next month when we'll finally see something new.

It is amusing that Blessed Gardens are continuously increasing the number of Blessings you need to dole out for each stage, but I've backburnered the mode since I only have one Water Legendary in Fjorm and two of the other three types (Gunnthra, Wyndis, Lector, Fire Ephraim, LIke, da Ponch), and am not terribly interested in trying to assemble teams based around the Legendaries I have right now (especially since the rewards aren't terribly impressive for the effort).

My biggest issue with Leg Lyn continues to be that, like a lot of other recent-ish characters, she's designed to be far more threatening/dangerous as an enemy unit than in the player's hands (in her case because you're generally limited to a max of 3 allies). At least she's still the only source for Spd Tactics.

And my issue with Colorless is that I seem to be forever doomed to be denied F!Grima, while Genny isn't really a good unit (Wrathful Staff is really good, but her Spd sucks which kinda takes the bite out of her compared to other Staffbots), and Innes is still underwhelming even in spite of his recent Forge upgrade.

At any rate, my pulls so far have been a four star Silvia (I'll take it), and 30 orbs of bupkis.

Also, someone posted a fiscal report summary that mentions that 3.0 should be out by the end of the calendar year. Hopefully we'll finally see Beast Wars by then (or the 6 star power creep), but either way, it might be a good idea to start saving Orbs for that. Relevant link here: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2018/181031_2e.pdf