Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2017, 10:48:05 PM »
Yeah, I'd been contemplating that since at least 2-3 star is pretty cheap. Thanks again!

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 12:50:43 AM »
The 4-star Tiki I got in my second draw is turning out to be a lot more useful than I thought a close-range mage would be.

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 02:04:34 AM »
The 4-star Tiki I got in my second draw is turning out to be a lot more useful than I thought a close-range mage would be.

Both Tikis are really good since they get Lightning Breath(+) for 1~2 range shenanigans and Stones target Res which is generally less protected.

Currently debating on whether or not I should pull again this focus. I have the orbs for it, but I suspect there's going to be a more substantial rotation update in March (then again, I still do not have Lyn, Eirika or some of my other wants; decisions, decisions...).

Mission Fake Edit: Also I hope you guys have been raising a variety of physical weapon users because new missions just popped up and you're gonna need a full team of each.
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 06:21:59 AM »
Mission Fake Edit: Also I hope you guys have been raising a variety of physical weapon users because new missions just popped up and you're gonna need a full team of each.
Hahaha....no. I have trained 4 sword users, 2 axe users, 2 tome users of different colors, 1 dragonstone user, 1 bow user, and 0 spear users. So I guess technically I have trained a good variety of weapon users, but you can easily guess which of this week's missions I am going to have the hardest time with. x_x

Andrew

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 03:53:23 PM »
I'll probably prioritise the orbs in those new missions (which aren't too hard anyway), then work on training up more teams after that. I have 3 solid axe/sword/spear users, so really just need a fourth for each.

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 05:18:43 PM »
...whelp I'm going to get some more hate for this. I got two more 5*s this morning. I had a lot of orbs left over from what I bought for Seliph and Julia that I decided to draw to try and get a 5* spear user for the new missions. Decided to draw some greens (in hopes of getting Hector) and reds (because I still want those 4 cut scene summons I am missing) while I was at it (some day I may actually draw colorless as well). Highlights of my draws (which were more than I had planned on doing) are 4* Chrom, an extra 5* Julia, and a 5* Azura.

So yeah that happened. >.>

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 05:21:37 PM »
[User: Ranadiel was banned.]

Penguin Boss Patrolling The Forums.

Ranadiel

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2017, 05:26:23 PM »
Aww that is no way to treat someone just because they were born with a high luck stat...also I think the ban missed and hit a random bystander. Since dodge formula is based on luck and all. :p

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 05:41:57 PM »
I had a dream that this game gave me 20 Orbs for free.  So disappointed this morning.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2017, 05:54:56 PM »
Getting good draws from orbs you bought isn't really good luck, though. I'd consider it normal luck if my money didn't go to waste and shitty luck if it did.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 06:21:36 PM »
Aww that is no way to treat someone just because they were born with a high luck stat...also I think the ban missed and hit a random bystander. Since dodge formula is based on luck and all. :p

You get 1/2 a point of Avoid for every point of Luck you have and we're rolling Fates levels of weighted RNG towards Hit (also Luck caps out at 35, have fun dodging anything with more than 17% chance to hit).

Anyways, broke down and pulled and immediately regretted it. 4 star Caeda and a 3 star Sully were the only new draws this time, everyone else was a 3 star repeat except Bartre who's a 4 star repeat.

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 02:57:25 AM »

You get 1/2 a point of Avoid for every point of Luck you have and we're rolling Fates levels of weighted RNG towards Hit (also Luck caps out at 35, have fun dodging anything with more than 17% chance to hit).

The stat on its own is one thing. You have to keep all factors in mind. Is Ranadiel using a weapon or other items that boosts luck or dodge? What are his parents' luck caps? Does he have any skills that could affect the outcome? Has he teamed up with anyone to increase relevant stats and complete his skill set? Even if he isn't dodging all the time, if we're looking at a 100% Miracle build, you might need to pull an Astra Ban to get it to stick.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 03:01:35 PM »
Seems I can post in this thread.  Wonder what's going on with Aeolus?
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 03:34:22 PM »
He ran out of stamina?

Penguin Boss Patrolling The Forums.

Aeolus

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
He ran out of stamina?

That might actually have been the case (as I seem to have been posting quite a bit in this thread lately).

Also, it is unfortunate that those weapon Missions are for physical types only as they seem to love throwing you against Armors with type advantage against you.