Media > Anime, TV, and Movies

Castlevania netflix series....

(1/3) > >>

Agent D.:
https://www.google.com/amp/io9.gizmodo.com/heres-the-first-look-at-netflixs-castlevania-show-comi-1795524908/amp

IT'S COMING OMFG IT'S A MONTH AND CHANGE AWAY I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT WOOHOO!!!!

Rucks:
I'll be very interested to see how far they decide to have Simon Belmont hurled backward at the slightest touch from even the most insignificant enemy.

Mickeymac92:

--- Quote from: glassjawsh on May 24, 2017, 08:59:18 PM ---I'll be very interested to see how far they decide to have Simon Belmont hurled backward at the slightest touch from even the most insignificant enemy.

--- End quote ---

Forget Dracula, Newton is the greatest enemy of the Belmonts. =P

Aeolus:

--- Quote from: glassjawsh on May 24, 2017, 08:59:18 PM ---I'll be very interested to see how far they decide to have Simon Belmont hurled backward at the slightest touch from even the most insignificant enemy.

--- End quote ---

Can't wait for the episode that'll be lousy with Medusa Heads, or Simon's (this one will be Simon right?) Culinary Corner where the culinary is literally hidden within the corner and is edible straight out of the blox.

Agent D.:

--- End quote ---
Noep, this is Trevor's story. The series is a loose adaptation of Castlevania 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version