Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Origins

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
Assassin's Creed Origins
« on: June 26, 2017, 01:28:19 AM »
Anyone else interested in this? Going to Egypt and basically an attempt to be the very first canonical entry in the AC series.

I'm not really an AC fan, but for some reason I feel like playing it.
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Aurian

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's Creed Origins
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:26:39 PM »
I dunno. I loved Enzo's arc in AC2's series, but AC3 felt like a step down, skipped Revolution and was so bored with the one set in London that I just put it down. Just felt like I was just redoing a lot of boring fetch quests and not really experiencing anything that different / aweinspiring.

I'd have to see if the reviews make it sound like a fun RPG hybrid or a boring sandbox game with 5000 markers to clear off.

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 12:22:13 AM »
I hated AC3 more than anything but I just can't push the AC series out for some reason, it tries really hard to be engaging I guess.
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 11:43:03 AM »
I'm interested in the setting, as I've always been with this series. But yeah, I'll have to wait for reviews, too. I really want it to be good, but you just never know with Ubisoft...

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes