Author Topic: "TRUE BLACK METAL WEEABOO TRASH" shirt pre-order!

Losfer

• The Pope
  • This guy are sick.
    • View Profile
    • Blackened Death Records
"TRUE BLACK METAL WEEABOO TRASH" shirt pre-order!
« on: July 11, 2017, 09:43:12 PM »
Hello everyone!

For all the anime and black metal fans out there, our new shirt pre-order is certain to get Quorthon-sama to notice you.

Check out the pre-order here.

BlackenedDeath.com

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
Re: "TRUE BLACK METAL WEEABOO TRASH" shirt pre-order!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 10:21:52 PM »
this is very cool, though I'd feel like a True Poser wearing it

Chronix112

• Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi
  • Unlimited Insomniac Works
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 11:24:23 AM »
kvlt as fuck

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 12:44:21 PM »
^ Not unless only 10 of them were sloppily printed in some old fat dude's dank basement in Norway.

Needs more corpse paint.

Towns Car Marty

• Certified Dirtbag
  • RPGFan Editor
  • the spookiest driest boy
    • View Profile
    • MisanthroPop
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 12:49:04 PM »
Hey Losfer, our mutual friend Odai was in my house today telling me you made this shirt. Small world!

I love your design and I would buy it if it didn't make me a poseur. I'm more of a Little Witch House Academia type
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:08:11 PM by Towns Car Marty »

Losfer

• The Pope
  • This guy are sick.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 11:26:49 AM »
Hey Losfer, our mutual friend Odai was in my house today telling me you made this shirt. Small world!

I love your design and I would buy it if it didn't make me a poseur. I'm more of a Little Witch House Academia type

Oh, what a small world! Just had Odai over the other week to eat pizza and talk about wrestling!

Anyway, thanks for the kind words on the shirt!
BlackenedDeath.com

Dincrest

• Foot-in-Mouth disease
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Overuser of analogies, similes, and metaphors
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 07:46:28 PM »
I love how that shirt pokes fun at two very opposite subcultures that both act in that same petulant, head-up-the-rectum, " my specific fandom or die you unwashed heathen!" manner. 

(as an aside, I'm still convinced that a good majority of  those "tr00" metalheads who dis Korn all bought the first Korn album back in the day, and loved the piss out of it. Probably still do.)
"I think I'm losing it.  I'm pulling out my hair trying to figure out what couch defines me as a person.  This is freaking madness.  This is hopeless.  This... my perfect little habitat here, and I still don't even know who I am."  - from Dow Jones and the Temple of Doom by Burnt By The Sun

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 10:03:29 AM »
(as an aside, I'm still convinced that a good majority of  those "tr00" metalheads who dis Korn all bought the first Korn album back in the day, and loved the piss out of it. Probably still do.)

I definitely liked it a lot more when it was first released, and I was 14 and angsty. Today, I can't really listen to it, beyond "Blind". The album just seems frustrated for the sake of being frustrated. However, I have no shame in admitting that I still listen to Follow the Leader every now and then. That was their high point, in my opinion.
~Sorry to take this further off topic

Dincrest

• Foot-in-Mouth disease
  • RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 10:28:34 AM »
That album was still a gamechanger, though. 

As for the shirt, there have been many times I've driven bandmates to gigs and had my iPod on random/shuffle and it'd have, like, Frantic Disembowelment by Cannibal Corpse playing then right afterward it would play Motteke! Sailor Fuku (the opening theme of the anime Lucky Star) and my passengers would be all like, "WTF is going on here?!?!?!" 

metal weeaboo trash!  m/   ^_^ 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:46:14 PM by Dincrest »
"I think I'm losing it.  I'm pulling out my hair trying to figure out what couch defines me as a person.  This is freaking madness.  This is hopeless.  This... my perfect little habitat here, and I still don't even know who I am."  - from Dow Jones and the Temple of Doom by Burnt By The Sun

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 01:33:52 PM »
That album was still a gamechanger, though. 

No argument here. It certainly did influence a number of future bands/albums. Some good. ...Many bad.

Losfer

• The Pope
  • This guy are sick.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 09:25:22 AM »
I know what you mean Dezo. In my old age I have totally softened on stuff like this. I'm totally behind people just enjoying whatever music they like. All this "true" stuff is so lame. Just give me a Lady Gaga album and I'm happy.
BlackenedDeath.com

Dincrest

• Foot-in-Mouth disease
  • RPGFan Editor
    • View Profile
    • RPGFan
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 11:54:56 AM »
I love and respect Lady Gaga because she just does her thing, naysayers be damned.  She's never afraid to experiment musically either and never released the same album twice.