Media > Single-Player RPGs

Trails of Cold Steel III

(1/7) > >>

Prime Mover:
I'm excited that this is finally going forward, as I loved I/II. But this is obviously a new chapter, I'm a little concerned that they're going to sideline a lot of the characters and relationships from the first two games. But if any of the Trails games are any indication, it should be superb!

Agent D.:

--- Quote from: Prime Mover on August 25, 2017, 06:31:48 PM ---I'm excited that this is finally going forward, as I loved I/II. But this is obviously a new chapter, I'm a little concerned that they're going to sideline a lot of the characters and relationships from the first two games. But if any of the Trails games are any indication, it should be superb!

--- End quote ---
Shame we still don't have a western release date... I just finished part 2 and remembered why I fell in love with the first game, only this one was even better. Cold steel II is probably my favorite vita title.

Isjaki:
Cold Steel II is probably one of my favorite games ever. I'm waiting to replay it until III has a release date in sight.

Arvis:
I'm pretty annoyed that my attempt to start Cold Steel this year, after all the GOTY hype II got last year, has been sidelined all the way to this point.  I still need to finish Sky 3, then promised a friend I would finally play Xillia 2.  Cold Steel feels FOREVER away!

Seultoria:

--- Quote from: Arvis on August 28, 2017, 10:26:08 AM ---I'm pretty annoyed that my attempt to start Cold Steel this year, after all the GOTY hype II got last year, has been sidelined all the way to this point.  I still need to finish Sky 3, then promised a friend I would finally play Xillia 2.  Cold Steel feels FOREVER away!

--- End quote ---

I've spent around 3-4 hours after work every day playing Cold Steel 1 this past month.

Play Cold Steel. Now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version