The Rest > The Bazaar

The Marcos Market

(1/1)

Wild Armor:
Hey folks!

It's been a while since my last sales thread, so I have got a bit of stuff piled up that I want to get rid of. Attached is a PDF of all the items that are on the list! Just message me on the board if there is anything that catches your eye or if you have any questions.

Some quick info:

- Items come from a smoke-free house
- All items on the list are negotiable, so send me your prices. I'm fair, so if you send too high a price, I'll lower it. By the same token, if your price is a little too low, I will raise it...
- Shipping costs are determined by the quantity of items purchased (affecting package size) and location (national/international), so be mindful of that...
- All payments are handled through Paypal
- If there is anything you are interested in, please message me as soon as possible, because this list is going up other places as well, so there might be a chance someone will beat you to chase. With that said...
- If you'd like to reserve something, message me as soon as possible and I'll put it to the side for you. However, please be mindful that the reservation time is brief unless we work out an extension. Other than that...

Thank you and good luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version