Media > Multiplayer RPGs

Guild Wars 2 (Path of Fire comes out 9/22)

(1/3) > >>

Artimicia:
Well I make too many of these threads here in my opinion but that's because every game I'm playing I can't say I'm sticking with... something about each one has turned me off. Heroes of the Storm is just too stupid overall, WoW is too old and unable to keep pace with modern times, Black Desert Online doesn't have good combat, Star Trek Online stops being good after the first handful of chapters, and there's no way I'm ever playing either Destiny 1 or 2 because they just take way too long to get behind.

Which leaves.

Guild Wars! Still failing to disappoint me, I guess, somehow, with a combination of several factors. The first being that there is a lot of gameplay variety, and the second being that it's as polished as any MMO, with pretty cool looking environments and stuff.

So as a consequence that's now one of MP games of choice alongside FFXIV..

And here we are, the new trailer for the next expansion, and website with the info and such...

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/path-of-fire/

All right well I'm back to Tyria..

ScottC:
Yeah Guild Wars 2 is easily my favorite MMO.  I love FF14 but man sometimes it lacks in the content department.  Def playing a  lot of PoF when it releases next Friday.

Mickeymac92:

--- Quote from: ScottC on September 13, 2017, 07:38:04 PM ---Yeah Guild Wars 2 is easily my favorite MMO.  I love FF14 but man sometimes it lacks in the content department.  Def playing a  lot of PoF when it releases next Friday.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, FF14 was a blast, but I'm no longer a subscriber, and I'll probably hold off until a the next expansion or two. Never tried Guild Wars (first or second), is Path of Fire the first expansion?

Klutz64:
Second expansion, first was something of Thorns or whatever. It's a fantastic game if you like freedom and variety of content, but the combat can be a bit tough at times, very action-oriented.

Mickeymac92:

--- Quote from: Klutz64 on September 21, 2017, 10:43:33 PM ---Second expansion, first was something of Thorns or whatever. It's a fantastic game if you like freedom and variety of content, but the combat can be a bit tough at times, very action-oriented.

--- End quote ---

You're speaking my language. I'll have to give it a look, then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version