Author Topic: Reader Survey Badges: Activate!

Mike

• Administrator
  • Oathkeeper
    • View Profile
    • Valkyrie Studio
Reader Survey Badges: Activate!
« on: September 09, 2017, 09:23:51 PM »
Hi everyone!

If you hadn't noticed yet, everyone who participated in our Reader Survey and gave a valid forum name, now has a new badge and special title. As far as rewards go, it's not exactly on par with a Golden Globe or subscription to the Jelly of the Month Club, but it was a simple thing we could offer to show our gratitude.

Some people filled out the survey with forum handles that have never been used - one was registered 8 years ago! But even you folks who don't read the forums or lurk still got official credit, don't worry. There were several dozen forum names that simply don't exist, so if you feel like you put the wrong name down, please post here and we'll look into it.

It was great seeing several long-standing names in the list too: You're all special, but thank you to some of our longer term members such as MonCapitan2002, Arvis, Evil Gately, Blace, and more - names that even someone like me who doesn't post often still recognized.

But not you, @Dade. You're already in the Rainbow Club, so while I CAN move you to a Survey Hero, you have to ask yourself if you're willing to give up the rainbow.

Thank you again to everyone! Even if a large percent of survey takers don't even use the forums, it meant a lot for everyone to participate, as we work to make this site even better. Thank you also for sticking with us as long as you have. I may not peek in here like I used to, but I'm happy that our community is still here.
"Donít be ridiculous. Martha Stewart isnít a demon. Sheís a witch. Nobody could do that much decoupage without calling on the powers of darkness."

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
Re: Reader Survey Badges: Activate!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:04:37 AM »
Sweet!  Love my new badge.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons