Author Topic: Ys VIII Delayed on PC

Andvari

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
Ys VIII Delayed on PC
« on: September 11, 2017, 05:38:46 PM »
Here is the article it has been delayed with no date specified.

Ys VIII has been delayed for the PC. It has been confirmed through Steam Here is the article from Steam:

Hello Everyone,

We regret to inform everyone that the release date for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA on PC has been pushed back due to continued efforts in improving gameplay quality.

We sincerely apologize to our fans who have been looking forward to this release. Ultimately, our goal is for fans to enjoy a high-quality game. We are providing the extra care in the PC development of the game by taking time to enhance the overall quality of gameplay.

If you have made a pre-purchase on Steam and would like to get a refund, please use the link provided below for instructions on requesting a refund:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966&l=

For any purchases or pre-orders made outside of the Steam channel, please contact the corresponding refund support for that channel.

A new release date will be announced as soon as it is available.

Thank you for your time, support, and patience with this matter.

Best,
NISA Team

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ys VIII Delayed on PC
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:43:30 PM »
Huh, take your time. If I've learned anything from PC games, it's that a stable release is better than a rushed released. I know some don't agree, but I guess that's why you offered a refund. I know I had to pass on a few games because the initial release was buggy and I couldn't find any info on whether or not they were fixed later on.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Andvari

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ys VIII Delayed on PC
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 08:01:27 PM »
edit