Author Topic: Trails of Cold Steel IV

Lian_Kazairl

• Taskmistress
  • RPGFan Editor
  • Salt Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Trails of Cold Steel IV
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2017, 11:28:35 AM »
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/12/25/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iv-will-playable-characters-ever/

More spoilers, but the gist of this is that this one will be the end of the Trails (likely because its going to become too much trouble to keep up with all the ports and remakes if they go any further).

The end of the Trails of Cold Steel saga, yes. Not the end of Trails in general. They've already said that the overall story is only about 60% complete, so there will be more Trails games.

kkhohoho

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2017, 11:56:37 PM »
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/12/25/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iv-will-playable-characters-ever/

More spoilers, but the gist of this is that this one will be the end of the Trails (likely because its going to become too much trouble to keep up with all the ports and remakes if they go any further).

...No, just the end of Trails of Cold Steel. There's nothing about stopping the entire series altogether.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2017, 11:29:03 AM »
this one will be the end of the Trails

What?
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2017, 12:11:35 PM »

What?

Read the posts above yours, you'll see he was apparently confused. Or, at the very least, he was wrong.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Aeolus

• This is the Monado's Powerbomb!
  • Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2017, 03:55:27 PM »

What?

Read the posts above yours, you'll see he was apparently confused. Or, at the very least, he was wrong.

In my defense, I still haven't even fondled my way through the second TitS, so pardon my erroneous speed reading as I try to keep up to date without stepping in deep shit spoilers.

But yes. I misread the article and posted incorrect information (and really, I'm enough of a pessimist to actually believe that somebody like Rean had actually hijacked the Trails in the Series; especially given his status as an omnisexual, and how these massive multi-chapter series' tend to go).
In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2017, 09:45:43 AM »

What?

Yeah, that was my bad, I didn't see that there was a second page of posts.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

mooserocka

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2018, 11:39:26 PM »
great game cant wait