Author Topic: This day in Gaming videos on RPGFan's Youtube channel!

Maxximum

• RPGFan Editor
  • Fills you with determiantion
    • View Profile
This day in Gaming videos on RPGFan's Youtube channel!
« on: December 12, 2018, 08:18:12 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaC-oSFhb3U&list=PLsBHBNUhK-ZB4iP4XFZ0Ks0NIekv3_fcI
Just thought I'd share a band spanking new video project RPGFan started this December. It's piloted by Greg, and features a bunch of staffers lending their voices! :)
Check out the videos, and if you're feeling groovy (people still say that, right?), leave a like and/or comment :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 08:19:57 PM by Maxximum »
NOW PLAYING:
I can't tell you

Greganox

• View Profile
Re: This day in Gaming videos on RPGFan's Youtube channel!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 09:44:17 PM »
Since today is about Wind Waker I thought I'd leave a comment. Like a lot of people I initially shied away from it due to bad press at the time it received for the art style. By the time I got around to playing the game it quickly won me over and now it stands as my favourite entry and Gamecube title. The shift from land to sea was one departure I really loved whether its finding a new island or retrieving sunken treasure.

One cool tidbit I'd like to mention is that this game was showcased as part of an exhibit for the Vancouver Art Gallery I visited many years ago. The exhibit covered art in videogames, animation, comics, anime and manga; basically pop culture. I thought it was neat that the general public was being exposed to this game.