4) Suikoden 2
5) Ratchet & Clank Future: A Butt Crack in Time
6) Horizon Zero Dawn
7) Lego City: Undercover
8) DoA 5: Last Round
9) Dragon Age: Inquisition
10) Tales o' Berseria
11) Ratchet & Clank [PS4]

12) Shadow of Mordor - GOTY Edition - I'd like to call it Middle Earth's Creed, but that doest take away from the fact that it's a fun game. Like most open-world style games, it starts to feel monotonous after a while... After about 15 hours of fooling around, I beelined for the end of the story. That's not a complaint, though. I had a great time playing. Love the unapologetic gore. Takes me back to Moonstone.

Sweet. Got my game/month average for the year.
"Movies are better than people. You don't have to smell who you're watching." ~ Baby Cakes

Greganox

• View Profile
Re: Completion List 2018
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2018, 11:48:38 PM »
^ Interesting coincidence, I also beat a Lord of the Rings game today. Finished Lego Lord of the Rings for the second time today. Enjoyed it more the second time around and even managed snag a few of those tongue-in-cheek achievements(i.e. what about second breakfast?). Its definitely one of my favourite Lego games.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
Re: Completion List 2018
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2019, 04:42:15 PM »
1. Tales of Xillia 2
2. Trails of Cold Steel
3. Ni No Kuni 2
4. Trails of Cold Steel 2
5. Valkyria Chronicles 4

My final list for 2018.  Trails of Cold Steel 2 definitely wins "best game" award out of those 5.
I didn't quite reach my "finish one game every two months" goal, but it evens out since I started and experienced several other games that aren't on this list because they weren't completed.  Namely, Final Fantasy VII: A New Threat, Dragon Quest XI, Octopath Traveler, and Smash Ultimate.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons