Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 02:26:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327314 Posts in 13402 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Toonami/Cartoon Network UK
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Toonami/Cartoon Network UK  (Read 867 times)
Evil Gately
Cryotek

gatelytheevil1@aol.com
View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 11, 2007, 06:56:47 AM »

I know a few of you out there in RPGFan-land watch programs like The Batman, and used to watch Justice League Unlimited, so here's a question for you:

Considering how Europe, and dear old Blighty in particular, gets shafted on a regular basis with regards to all types of media release dates (films, TV shows, books, DVDs, games, hardware, software, etc.), why is it that Warner seem to be showing episodes (or in some cases entire series) of its flagship properties over here on CN or Toonami days, weeks, or even months before you guys get it stateside? The final season of JLU finished airing here before it was even half-way through in the US. We're already two episodes ahead with the second half of The Batman season 4 (in the past eight days we've had "Artifacts" last Saturday, "Seconds" mid-week and "Riddler's Revenge" aired yesterday before "Seconds" was shown over the pond)...

Not that I'm complaining in the slightest, just curious!

Bloodstar6078

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 09:55:58 AM »

That's a good question. Go ask CN/WB.

I actually haven't watched Justice League for a while, and The Batman? lol. I like Batman and cartoons but I'm just not into the Saturday morning cartoons as much as I used to be.

Haha... sorry though. You probably don't care what I think about those shows.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: