Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 02:51:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319821 Posts in 13049 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  Granado Espada
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Granado Espada  (Read 1277 times)
Logick

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 11, 2007, 05:47:24 PM »

I just received an email that I've been invited to the closed beta test for this game(odd never heard of it till now).  Game looks interesting also leveling three characters at a time seems unique.  Anyone play the Japanese or Korean versions here willing to give any impressions?

"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing."
~Malcolm X
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 07:07:29 PM »

I got invited to the same beta; we ran a news story on this a while back, so you may have signed up through that.  Still downloading the client.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
CarpeNoctumXIII
Banninated

CarpeNoctumXIII
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 07:14:15 PM »

I also got the invite. I'm curretnly downloading the last part. Man, it was a fucking pain in the ass to download it, but it's finally done. It helped A LOT to download them using Gigaget. I went from an average downloading speed of 40kb/s to 300kb/s on cable. Now I hope the instalation process isn't nearly as much of a pain...grrr.

*Ninja EDIT*
Well, I just played the beta for about 4 hours straight. It sure isn't your average MMO. Took me a bit to get used to how to play the game. I'm not even sure this is a real MMO to be honest, it seems more like Guild Wars since there are even channels and such, to filter out people, except nothing is really instanced. Anyways, the game actually feels like a single-player, and I'm sure that was what they were going for. Building a party and fighting sure is awesome.

Only gripes I have with the game so far are the moving controls, which are very unresponsive at times, and the character "creation"....or lack of it really. All you do is pick what class and sex, and that's it. All male Fighters will look the same, all female Wizards will look the same, so on and so forth. The game looks amazing however, and it runs smooth as hell too, with not even a hint of lag or slow down running at 1600x1200 with all effects on max. Over-all, good shit so far. Gonna wait and see when I get more play time tomorrow.

Anyone else playing? My family name is Losstarot, so if any of you are in the CBT, please say hi if you see me. Now, to get some sleep.

--Oh, please. Warping the minds of men and shepherding the masses has always been your Church's domain. You lure sheep with empty miracles and a dead God. ...Or perhaps you, too, are a sheep, Samantha. A poor little lamb, bleating for your faith as though it were milk of the poppy. Yet mark your savior well, for he is one of the demons you so fear, Samantha--
Ventrue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 10:08:42 PM »

I did get the invite for the Closed Beta as well, but took me a longass time to download the whole client, then when I finally finish it and try to install, one of the parts I downloaded was bugged and I had to redownload. Since i'm pretty busy irl atm I ended up giving up. I might give it another try later... for how long is the beta going on?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: