Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 11:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335310 Posts in 13729 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Site Related & More
| |-+  RPGFan: The Site
| | |-+  What's with the fake articles?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What's with the fake articles?  (Read 2770 times)
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 19, 2007, 04:36:31 AM »

Alot of sites were pointing fingers at RPGFan because of the FF13 replacing the White Engine with the Unreal Engine 3 story (Which everyone says is false).
Professor Gast

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 08:25:38 AM »

You see, this is the stuff that makes me angry beyond redemption. If they want to point fingers, they should complain to the Japanese source, that is the Nihon Keizai Shimbun. Their editor misunderstood a comment made by Wada and hence wrote that Square Enix was going to use the Unreal Engine for "Final Fantasy XIII and other games". Afterwards, they deleted that part and apologized for the incovenience. And now people blame me or RPGFan for this bullshit? Great :P. I was just translating the damn interview. All those idiots who point fingers at the site should just go to hell.
Viarca

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »

PG: You did exactly what you should have done by informing us what was being reported from a source most people here cannot read.  I think I speak for most of the site's visitors in saying the staff does a great job, and we really appreciate your effort.

The news item retracting the report is exactly how it should have been handled.  If people still have a problem, then the source of it probably lies somewhere other than what they are complaining about.
Chaostheory

yourmotherlikesme@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 05:37:02 PM »

I agree.

Thanks for all your hard work, accidents happens.

Screw those haters.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: