Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 04:44:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334701 Posts in 13707 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Multiplayer RPGs
| | |-+  EQ2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EQ2  (Read 2311 times)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
EQ2
« on: October 30, 2006, 07:28:33 AM »

Anyone playing this anymore? Last mention of it on the boards was in March. I recently got sent a copy of all the expansions, except the one that isn't out, and a couple free months from Sony and decided to give it a go between WoW sessions. I am actually digging all the changes they made, especially to crafting. I made a few characters and they levelled to 10 really easily. I am digging Shadowknight a lot, though Inquisitor is pretty cool too. I am on Crushbone if anyone else plays.

I still plan on playing WoW a lot, but it is nice to have another game to bide the time when my wife is busy with school work and none of my friends are on WoW and surprisingly EQ2 seems to be that game. Playing for 30 minutes you actually get stuff accomplished.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
EQ2
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 07:12:34 PM »

I forgot to add, and didn't feel like editing...Dade...there are fist weapon users in this game...Monks and Bruisers are the shit.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Starbreaker

View Profile

Ignore
EQ2
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 09:20:28 PM »

Yeah man (disclaimer: I am pissed drunk) been playing EQ2 since Parn, john and a few others started over on Lucan'Dere. PLay a few Hours here and there, it is actually a very goof game and the community is great. I just need to upgrade my 6800GT for a better experiencw.!

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
EQ2
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 01:34:07 PM »

I have a comped account, and the newest expansion just hit my doorstep yesterday, so I re-installed it.  Are you playing good or evil on Crushbone?

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
EQ2
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 12:58:38 PM »

Evil. I just got my SK to 20. I haven't played this or WoW in few days since I am currently moving.

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
EQ2
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 07:26:26 PM »

We noticed, Ass.

Draednos and I are puttering right along at mid 50s......

Get back on soon so I can power level you through VC or whatever.

WE MISS YOU.

Oh and Darkypoo.....GET ON SKULLFLOWER BEFORE I SKULLFUCK YOU TO DEATH.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
EQ2
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 07:12:39 PM »

Quote from: "Daggerstrike"
Evil. I just got my SK to 20. I haven't played this or WoW in few days since I am currently moving.

Cool.  I am currently and Evil level 14 Inquisitor.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
EQ2
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 09:18:31 PM »

Ive actually been thinking about trying this out, I played the trial, and it was pretty fun, but SOE's take on expansions kinda...makes it an even more expensive experience than most MMORPGS, and I feel that if I dont have all the addons and stuff, that im really missing out.  I think they have a new compilation coming out, with everything before echoes, but still..hrmmm.

I mean is it fun enough to justify the expansions and whatnot?

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
CarpeNoctumXIII
Banninated

CarpeNoctumXIII
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
EQ2
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2007, 10:32:25 AM »

Well, so I recently boguht this, and I've been enjoying it a lot more then I expected to. I'm currently on Negafen, anyone else play still?

--Oh, please. Warping the minds of men and shepherding the masses has always been your Church's domain. You lure sheep with empty miracles and a dead God. ...Or perhaps you, too, are a sheep, Samantha. A poor little lamb, bleating for your faith as though it were milk of the poppy. Yet mark your savior well, for he is one of the demons you so fear, Samantha--
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: