Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 05:00:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319265 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  1up's live blog: Phil Harrison's Game 3.0 Keynote (Home!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1up's live blog: Phil Harrison's Game 3.0 Keynote (Home!)  (Read 730 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2007, 05:20:04 PM »

1up link here.

Aside from that irritatingly pretentious Game 3.0 crap (and the fact it conveniently decides that the DS doesn't count but every other modern system does), this is probably their best speech in a long time. Home looks pretty neat, and LittleBigWorld seems to be a charming game that'll be fun to play online with others. Thoughts?
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 09:42:46 PM »

I like it, at first glance. All of these side services the new platforms are providing, though, don't necessarily dazzle me anymore. Having said that, I think the PlayStation Home looks to be the most impressive, of the three platform online services/features. It looks more sophisticated than Xbox Live. On the other hand, it plays out like a MMO game, and I'm not a fan of those. LittleBigPlanet looked fun. Watching the demo, it had a Toy Story vibe going on with it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: