Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 11:35:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334540 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Metroid Prime: Hunters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Metroid Prime: Hunters  (Read 1886 times)
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 23, 2006, 07:37:39 PM »

I bought this game the other day and thought I'd start a topic.

I have to admit I'm really kind of unsure what to think about it. The graphics are very good, especially the cutscenes which look fantastic. But I'm having trouble adjusting to the controls. Like I thought I would, I kind of have a hard time holding onto the DS and using the stylus at the same time. Of course I haven't played a whole lot and may just need time to learn, but yea.

Multiplayer mode is fun though. Even if I kind of feel like it is hard to actually aim and hit something.

Anyway, if anyone out there wants to play a game with me online my friend code is 249175785755.
Urban Sketch

timbrown96@hotmail.com Tha+Jamurai
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 01:14:39 PM »

I played the demo, and yeah, the controls are wierd. I think I changed mine to be a little more user friendly.

The game seems alright. I may pick it up, but will probably wait to get a used one.

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »

Snagged this today.

Friend code is:

3866 1479 3386

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 07:00:22 PM »

This just in:

I really suck at the multiplayer mode but it is fun. Unfortunately it has some of the same issues any multiplayer FPS has. Mainly spawn and health campers. One guy I played today would not wander out of a room which had a nice health pick up and he I'm pretty sure everyone in the game was getting pissed off at it because we all went after him.

As much fun as it is, I have to admit it brought back the memory of why I don't really care for online FPSs.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 07:26:17 PM »

The stuff in the multiplayer mode really just spawns too damn fast.  The levels are really small, too.  Those two things combined makes it really easy to just stand around and camp.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: