Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2014, 06:30:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331872 Posts in 13591 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Spider-Man 3 Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Spider-Man 3 Thread  (Read 7251 times)
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 24, 2007, 09:37:25 PM »

http://spiderman3oncomcast.com

HOLY. CRAP. VENOM. YES!!

(edit: I changed the title of the thread so we can just post reaction comments after seeing it here. Remember, [CODE] is your friend that protects you from bannination.)

Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 06:55:45 AM »

Hell yes!

A few weeks ago I saw a 7 minute portion of the movie, wherein Peter fights Green Goblin II. It was absolutely friggin' amazing, and probably not even a major set piece of the film!

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 07:38:31 AM »

That looks pretty damn awesome. But Venom, Sandman and Green Goblin MK 2 in one movie? Damn, how long is this thing going to be - and are they going to save any of the good villains for the next one?
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 10:11:35 AM »

There is still Carnage...they could, and should, devote an entire movie to him.
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 02:19:33 PM »

I can see it now.

Spider-Man 4: MAXIMUM CARNAGE.

I think 4 will be an all-Venom movie though. I don't know if Raimi has plans to make Carnage, but if he did, it should be in the midst of a movie that gives Venom enough time to shine. Despite the blips of action in this trailer, I doubt the ol' tongue-lasher will get much time in 3.

Have Venom loose at the end of 3, then end part 4 with Venom finally captured and you see the symbiote attach to Cletus Kasady.

Then the series can end with a re-envisioning of Maximum Carnage as the fifth film. Besides, we don't want just ONE movie with Jake Gyllenhaal as Spidey, right?

Dade
Rainbow Club Member

D-Rider's Pacific NW Counterpart

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »

Tobey is lame now.

Topher ftw.

Twitter: (at)toddjaynes
XBL: ToddJameson
PSN: toddjameson
Steam: DadeMcLaren

Playing: ACIV: Black Flag (surprisingly awesome!), XCOM: Enemy Within, The Last of Us (finally).
"Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay movie." ~Jim Sterling
Lucid

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »

I've always thought Topher would have made a better Spidey/Peter than Toby. He has that taller slimmer look, and his style of wit(like on that 70s show), would work very well for Spideys joking around, something that Toby failed terribly at, in my opinion.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 05:37:16 PM »

I hear that they're looking to get Jake Gyllenhal(sp?) for the fourth film as Toby is done with the role now...

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Tria
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 06:47:57 PM »

There is a chance that Raimi and Tobey might not even comeback for a fourth one.  So that's what makes me so worried.  The first Spider-Man wasn't good at all, in my opinion, but the second one was one of, if not the, greastest superhero film I've ever seen (next to Superman I&II, and Batman Begins).  The third one looks even better.  So a change in director and actor could severely hurt the series' rythm.

But hopefully, at least Raimi returns, and Spider-Man is replaced (because MacGuire said he would more than likely not return) with someone who can have Tobey's charm, but also his goofiness and small build.

Currently Playing (Console) - Star Ocean: The Second Story, Rogue Galaxy, Oblivion (PS3), Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (PS3)

Currently Playing (Handheld) - Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man ZX

Currenty Playing (PC) - Nothing...Ever
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 07:12:02 PM »

.....WANT.

ZE GRAND MASTER

Don't Make Me "Self-Defense" You

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 05:13:52 PM »

I heard they were planning to make 6 spider-man movies, but I don't know if Sam Raimi will be directing any more of them. I think 4+ movies is too many for a series because they start getting rubbish - like the Superman and Star Trek movies - especially when they get someone else to direct/write them.
the2na

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 11:47:40 PM »

Yeah so...... I got a chance to see this already...... twice....because I work in a movie theater and someone has to preview the movies we have....

It was pretty good, I would say somethings about it, but nobody else here has seen it and I don't want to spoil it for anybody.

The first one is definitely my favorite out of the three and I absolutely hated the second one for reasons unknown, but the third one is a nice comeback to the original.
Dave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 08:58:03 AM »

So I'm seeing it at a midnight show. I made this out of boredom. It's my desktop ATM. (quick and dirty)

Serene Prophet

sereneprophet@yahoo.com sereneprophet
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 11:33:51 AM »

I would be glad that Toby would be replaced.  I personally just dislike the guy so much.  He just...does not strike me as peter parker at all.  Still, hopefully this movie wont be to marred by what I feel is his poor portrayal.

-Give a man a fire, and hes warm for a day.  Light a man on fire, and hes warm for the rest of his life.-
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 12:24:37 PM »

Quote from: "the2na"
The first one is definitely my favorite out of the three and I absolutely hated the second one for reasons unknown, but the third one is a nice comeback to the original.

Funny - I thought the first one was pretty weak, and loved the second.

Saw the third tonight - kind of on par with the first.

Venom does get more screen time than I expected. I don't like the way they made Sandman a giant granite Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

I will refrain from spoilers until more people have seen it.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: