Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 04:33:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341181 Posts in 13944 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Spider-Man 3 Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Spider-Man 3 Thread  (Read 7378 times)
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2007, 06:43:27 PM »

I just got back from seeing it, and thought it was okay. It just felt a little too busy for its own good. Action was good, but nothing as good as the train sequence in Spidey 2.

Seriously though, the half an hour where Parker was the big jerk, doing all the dance moves etc, was absolutely brilliant. Made the movie for me.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 05:09:59 PM »

You people are talking about Spider Man 3 being corny as if its prequels weren't. The entire Spider Man movie run has been filled to the brim with cheese.

Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2007, 08:20:56 AM »

'Waited for the dvd' uber bump.

I had low expectations with all the negative reactions the movie got, but ended up really enjoying it. Only big weakness was Sandman. He was one dimensional, but this itself wouldn't have been too bad on it's own. There was lots of other stuff going on and they made his powers impressive enough so just being one dimensional alone would have been fine. Not like sandman's a big fan favorite anyway. But yeah, breaking into a apology for no reason after beating the living shit out of spidey moments before was WEAK. Spidey being the better man and forgiving him would be fine, but it was a horrible way to set it up.

Other than that, liked Spidey being a dick(And the fact that he was kinda being one BEFORE he got the venom suit). Liked Harry and him eventually coming around. And loved Topher Grace's anti-Peter Eddie Brock. And the action was good, so thumbs up from me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: