Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 07:11:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334781 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  The creepiest shit you've seen in a long time, no doubt.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The creepiest shit you've seen in a long time, no doubt.  (Read 1021 times)
D-Rider
Former God of RPGFan
Rainbow Club Member

Solitary One

ChlamydiaBlues
View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 02, 2007, 03:29:57 PM »

Two things before I share this link.

For the ladies here:  Please, don't ever become strippers.

For the men:  Don't ever become the reason ladies should never become strippers.

With that settled, I give to you a stalker's shrine to a missing Brazilian stripper.

A word of advice:  don't read that PDF without a shower handy, because you'll definitely feel a need to bathe afterwards.

Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 04:09:55 PM »

Quote from: "The Darkrider"

For the men:  Don't ever become the reason ladies should never become strippers.

Don't ever become the reason ladies should ever become strippers

Become the reason ladies should never become strippers

Sorry...that sentence just kept irking me as I read it...

But yeah...definitely a scary site.  Hopefully this woman isn't being traumatized by all this.  This guy should seek help....SOON.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 04:32:03 PM »

This is creepy and pathetic all at the same time.  It's so dumb to become obsessed with a stripper.  They have a military-esque control over their emotions and can manipulate men's emotions like nobody else can.  Their ability to use psychology as such a deadly weapon frankly scares me.  Strippers are not freaking human, man.    

The whole Angela Harkness story (I read the "Bite of the Black Widow" article in an old issue of Maxim) is some scary shit, how she completely ruined so many peoples' lives.  Trail of destruction, pathological lies and all that.  

Either way, I'm not a fan of strippers or strip clubs.  Both give me the heebie jeebies.  I went to a strip club once with a few friends and I did not like it one bit.  On the other hand, I have friends who drop bills at clubs all the time.  

You're right Daniel.  I barely scratched the surface of that thing and I need a shower big time.

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: