Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 04:44:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337966 Posts in 13835 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  GaGaGame Journal #5
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] Print
Author Topic: GaGaGame Journal #5  (Read 55543 times)
Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: July 28, 2007, 01:09:22 PM »

I am finally to the point in WoW where I just dont give a shit. I have full T4 and I can just log on and raid. I dont care about the 5 mans at all and I have everything but the bow from Kara.

I started a Minstrel in LOTRO to play with the inlaws.  Pretty fun game, even if it is a WoW clone. I think I enjoy getting to the level cap alot in MMOs, so I may just get to the cap and try something else. I will never let myself get caught up in the hype for "end game" like I have with WoW.

I am rocking FF6 advance alot more. I just got to the waterfall with Sabin and Cyan. I am digging this translation alot more. This game brings me back to "the good old days". So worth 30 bucks.

Superflat
Podcast Mom

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: July 28, 2007, 02:57:55 PM »

I just beat Bully. And I spent 15 bucks on a memory card adapter for the PS3, which is officially the biggest ripoff in gaming considering that you use it once, maybe twice, and then have no need for it anymore. I might try hooking it up to my computer for kicks. I think I might try to beat Twilight Princess today or tomorrow because I got to the last temple and became a bit sidetracked by other games.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 28, 2007, 05:06:52 PM »

Quote from: "superflat"
I just beat Bully. And I spent 15 bucks on a memory card adapter for the PS3, which is officially the biggest ripoff in gaming considering that you use it once, maybe twice, and then have no need for it anymore.

Nope. Since they let files be transferred back and forth it's not that much of a ripoff. Depending on how you use it (like putting it back on a normal memory card to take to a friend's or returning to the PS2 due to issues with BC performance), it could be fairly handy. However, before they enabled that feature yeah, it was useless after those transfers.

Also, who knows. Maybe someone figured out how to make it work on a PC finally. Makes it fantastic for everyone who wants to back up saves but has no PS3 or PS2 HD, and is semi-legitimate that way.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: July 28, 2007, 05:47:13 PM »

Started a new game of FF:Tactics last night.  Still the best SRPG I've ever played...along with Front Mission 3...and Disgaea 2.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: July 29, 2007, 02:28:34 AM »

Earlier, I beat chapter 39 on Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation. Started part of 40 though.

Though, for the last 5-6 hours, I played Tales of the Abyss. Finally beat it, completing it in 47 hours. I liked it a lot, but I still prefer Symphonia, though I'm probably one of the few lol, though the Abyss is a great game, and I really enjoyed playing it the past week.
TurnBasedDude
Ys Man
Rainbow Club Member

hotshot562@hotmail.com Alcazard0 emmy_sols
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: July 29, 2007, 02:32:03 AM »

It's been thirty pages now. I think it is time to move on to the 6th installment. I am sure the fond memories of #5 will last forever.

Xbox Gamertag: Gig01
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Zapper101
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: