Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331754 Posts in 13581 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Game journal yeah whoo.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Print
Author Topic: Game journal yeah whoo.  (Read 45227 times)
Marona

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: April 08, 2006, 09:15:39 PM »

Kingdom Hearts 2.

Just finished The Beast's Castle.

Suikoden 5.

Code:
About to raid Hatred and save lordlake.

MegamanX Command Mission

Just Finished the Desert Area

Persona 2 EP.

Code:
Just Finished Mt. Iwata - Tatsuya joined my team and took Ellen's place.

BoF Dragon Quarter.
I forgot where I was when I started again.. so I died.

Baroque.

Floor 20.

Digital Devil Saga 2.

Code:
Going to try to take on Satan... please send me luck or sympathy.

Crystalis

Entered the town of Swan.

Phew, seems like a big list, but this is about 2 months worth of time progress.
Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: April 08, 2006, 09:41:20 PM »

Quote from: "Sketch"
Suikoden V -

The story is actually pretty cool so far (definately better than what I was playing yesterday), and I'm liking how my conversation choices impact stuff. Although, I feel that everytime I pick a certain choice, I end up pissing someone off :P

Another gripe: This game is easy.

Yeah, it is on the easy side. I am not one to complain when games are easy as long as they amuse me. It is easily the best RPG I have played in a long while, outside of DDS1.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 09, 2006, 08:07:25 PM »

Decided to pick back up SMT:N. Beat Death and went through the 3rd Kalpa. May focus on this instead of Oblivion for now.
Sazabirules

xTheRedCometx
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: April 09, 2006, 10:35:26 PM »

I feel as if the amount of gameplay in Oblivion with the MQ and the Guilds is too short since I've finished the Dark Brotherhood and am on the last Thieves Guild mission already. Having a DB member assisting and following you is pretty badass.
Azrael

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: April 09, 2006, 11:01:09 PM »

After a large gaming hiatus I've finally popped inWild Arms 4 and I think I've finally gotten over this gaming slum. I decided to just start over and I'm in the White Orphanage dealie.  The game is a ton of fun but so much of the dialogue just seems so unnatural.  Hopefully it gets better but it isn't enough to deter me from finishing this game.
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2006, 12:28:35 AM »

Shining Force: Ressurection of the Dark Dragon

Finished my new game + runthrough.

Code:
Dark Dragon was terribly pathetic.  He used Demon Breath once.  No one died.  It was fucking pathetic.  Dark Sol at least had some bite to him, you know, countering almost every attack and using Demon Breath almost EVERY ROUND.

Anyway, I didn't bother levelling up everyone to level 30 just because I do that when I play SF.  I somehow didn't get Mawlock's friendship card and thusly, still won't get Tao's and Narsha's bikinis till, like, a long time into my next playthrough.  If I bother again.  Had to have Zylo out of my party for six of the hardest battles, cause Mawlock is a cunt.

Anyway, have everyone else's cards now, even Dark Dragon's.  Along with that, everyone is at least level 24.  Most of my magic users have all their spells now, so, aww yeah.

My final party consisted of: Max, Narsha, Bleu, Adam, Anri, Tao, Alef, Hanzou, Musashi, Guntz, Zuika, and Mawlock WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN ZYLO BUT MAWLOCK IS A CUNT AND WOULDNT COUGH UP HIS CARD.  A lot of folks had several Prayer Rings equipped, cause I had SHITLOADS of money from fighting all of Chaos's robots for levelling up.  I also got the Holy Ring for Guntz to negate his curses, then gave him the Devil Lance, Evil Ring, and Black Ring.  Hanzou made short work of Blue Dragons with multiple castings of Desoul Level 2.  Narsha started every battle by casting Boost Level 2 on my three mages so their spells inflicted 80% more damage.  Needless to say, for the last chapter, my mage girls did a great deal of the killing.

Despite a few hiccups, this playthrough was a tremendous success.  Although, this is probably the last time I play through any incarnation of the original Shining Force.

Tales of Phantasia.

Code:
Since the GBA is now free of me playing SF so much, I picked up my game of Phantasia again.  It's not absolutely terrible.  Just not as awesome as it could be.

Mint just joined up.  We need money.  And levels.

Suikoden.

Code:
Just got to the kobold village.  Using Eileen as my mage, cause she kicks the shit out of Luc.

Dincrest
A-class rider (in training)
RPGFan Editor

I smile when I climb

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: April 10, 2006, 12:49:12 AM »

24 pages?  Methinks it's time for a game journal renew.

Next bike-a-thon: PD500 Rock 'n Roll ride (to benefit Parkinson's Disease) October 5, 2014
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: