Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 02:09:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334511 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Game journal yeah whoo.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24 Print
Author Topic: Game journal yeah whoo.  (Read 45682 times)
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2006, 04:09:29 AM »

Managed to get around to beating DMC3:SE. It's R&C3 and either Growlanser III or Radiata Stories next.
Masamune

XzMaSaMuNezX
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2006, 10:24:09 AM »

Started up Xenosaga II.  Liking it so far, the battle system is a lot different, but I think it's an improvement over Xenosaga I.  I'm an hour and a half into the game and I just arrived at Second Militia with Shion and the crew.  I found it really cool that there was a terminal I could access and read a basic summary of Xenosaga I.  I had forgotten most of the storyline, but now with it refreshed I think I can keep playing this game, rather then stopping 30 minutes in from extreme boredom, something I did with Dragon Quest VIII.

Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2006, 12:15:33 PM »

Heading to the Jungle in Grandia 3. I think I will need to go play something from the old SNES collection after I wrap this up. I havent beat Secret of Mana in quite awhile.

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2006, 02:37:46 PM »

Haven -  You still haven't finished DDS2 yet?  I finished mine with 34 hrs on the clock.  I think you should be able to wrap it up pretty quickly.

Anyways, once again I am approaching the end of a game and once again I begin to lose interest.  I played some freeware adventure games last night.  I finished Cedric and the Revolution, a short and very fun game.  The puzzles are logical and there is no pixel hunting (yay).  It is very humorous too.  I recommend it to old school adventure game lovers.

I do intend to check out Beneath a Steel Sky.  I never played it when it originally came out and I've only heard good things about it.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Merkava

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2006, 04:52:18 PM »

Grandia III - 18 hours

If I end up getting SH3 in the next few days, I'm dropping this for a while.
Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2006, 06:40:10 PM »

Quote from: CluelessWonder
Haven -  You still haven't finished DDS2 yet?  I finished mine with 34 hrs on the clock.  I think you should be able to wrap it up pretty quickly.

Yeah, I guess I should wrap that shit up. THEN it is time to pwn Secret of Mana.

John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2006, 06:53:18 PM »

Playing Ys: The Ark of Napishtim PSP.  On Canaan Island.  I'd be further if it weren't loading.

Ordered Tourist Trophy (Chinese Version), because it was so cheap and I'm unwilling to wait any longer to play the damn thing.

-John

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2006, 10:57:24 PM »

I trained in TOL for 10 minutes before I quite and went off to get Grandia III. I was also planning to get Shadow Hearts: FtNW, but stupid me keeps forgetting that release dates don't really mean anything, and that I should check the day after it's released...

Tomorrow, I guess.
Marshmallow

OH NO OH NO OH NO

AuroMarshmallow
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2006, 12:45:55 AM »

Beat Ouendan. Holy crap it's the best game ever.

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2006, 01:40:10 AM »

Started up R&C3. Enjoying it, though it didn't have the same impact for me as jumping from R&C1 to R&C2. I blame the fact I waited several monthes between R&C2 and this, while I played R&C2 minutes after beating R&C1. :P

I think I'll be playing Radiata Stories next. I'm planning to just restart GrowIII since I was only about half an hour into it, while I believe I was 3 hours into RS or something, so that's definitely a higher priority.
Dizzy

死ぬがよい

awe.of.she.1@gmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2006, 05:44:51 AM »

Finished Grandia Xtreme again. I would love this game so much more if the voices didn't get on my nerves. :P

I've been thinking about moving on to Radiata Stories myself. Like Eus, I got like, 3 or 4 hours into it before I got sidetracked by other games. Since I liked the beginning so much, I wouldn't mind starting it over again.

rubenxce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2006, 08:51:34 AM »

Got to the fire sword on Y's PSP and finished GoC for the 4th time.
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2006, 12:22:03 PM »

ToL:  Beat the game last night with around 65 hrs on the clock.  I didn't do some of the side quests like the cottage quizes.  The last battle was kind of tough.  Once again I put Senel on auto and had Norma cast revive and use items.  I had to use the climax bar 3 times.  Anyways, I posted some more impressions in the completed games of '06 thread.  Oh I have to say that the inn/sleep song that plays is one of the worst ones I have ever heard.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Vilnius
Rainbow Club Member

hitaroodako
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2006, 02:06:51 PM »

I've been playing EVE Online a lot lately, so I haven't really done anything in any of the games I'm playing.  Next week is Spring Break, though, so in that time I'll hopefully be able to beat Resident Evil 4, Wild Arms 4, and Half-Life 2.  Those three need to be finished before KHII comes out, so I can focus all my attention on it.

im gay
Merkava

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2006, 02:16:41 PM »

20 hours into Grandia III. I'm almost level 30 now. The game has been challenging, which I love, but I haven't had to level up yet. Guess I'm doing well.

Code:
Gotten back from the second Verse Realm visit, fought that crazy masked guy and his big zombie dragon, and I just got through the excavation site with all of those monkey things.

I'm also wondering...

Code:
Was the boss fight with the zombie dragon and the masked guy supposed to end in them running away? I got kinda pissed since I widdled both of their healths down to the red and didn't get any experience for it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: