Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 12:35:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332936 Posts in 13642 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Game journal yeah whoo.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Print
Author Topic: Game journal yeah whoo.  (Read 45453 times)
daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2006, 02:30:18 PM »

Then stop buying every game under the sun :p
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »

Hey.  I'm not married and I don't have any kids so now is the time to splurge on myself.  :)

Edited to add:

I've also been playing a PC point and click adventure game called Scratches.  It's actually pretty creepy and I had to quit last night because I got scared.  I was even playing with the lights on which is truely sad.  The puzzles in the game are logical, but  I'm having problems finding all the items I need so I've been wandering around quite a bit.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2006, 05:43:51 PM »

Are Kingdom Hearts 2 and Suikoden 5 the end of the RPG overflow we've been having? I can't make money fast enough to buy these things :P

@Murdoc - Professional? Yeah right. I'm having a hard enough time getting through this game. Plus, I'm a wimp when it comes to "hard" modes.
Haven

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2006, 06:27:03 PM »

To kinda add to Sketch's comment, is this the biggest flow of RPG releases in the US in such a small time period? From November to the end of March, we have seen quite a few quality games.

Well on the game front, time has been a little hard to find. I have finished my work shop and I am ready to open my PC repair business. It is a side gig really, but the shop looks awesome. I also found out that my girlfriend is pregnant and we decided to get married! (Not because she we found out about the baby, we had been talking alot about it before hand) Lots of excitiment!

I am still in the same spot in Grandia 3, the snow town. I also just got Guy in Lufia 2. My TV died and I returned it to Wal-Mart, so I upgraded and got a 28" widescreen HDTV. Fucking thing kicks ass. I am offically ready for the PS3!

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2006, 06:31:42 PM »

Quote from: "Sketch"
Are Kingdom Hearts 2 and Suikoden 5 the end of the RPG overflow we've been having? I can't make money fast enough to buy these things :P

Atelier Iris 2 is supposedly coming out next month, and Metal Saga in May. Either way, those two games (and I believe Steambot Chronicles, but that's not an RPG) are slated to come out in 'Spring 2006'.
Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2006, 07:07:25 PM »

Grandia III:

Code:
Just got to the jungle. Upgraded my magic/eggs/skill books so I am ready to kick much ass.

Atelier Iris:

Code:
Picked this back up for a little bit... Did some item synthesis in shops and I just finished up Delsus' little task he had to do in Duran.
Sketch
Sam I Am

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2006, 09:06:45 PM »

Ah, Atelier Iris 2. Forgot about that one. So that makes (supposedly) three games I need to save up for. Steamboat Chronicles doesn't really look all that special, and I've never even heard of Metal Saga (I thought you were talking about that Gundam RPG at first) :P

Grandia III - Again, I didn't play much. I have a lot of homework I have to make up, and tests I have to study for because of my stupid pneumonia.

Code:
I just got to the save orb outside of the Arcriff Temple, after it crashes down. The scene preceding it with Alfina's brother was the cheesiest shit ever. It's a shame that all of the "dangerous" scenes so far (like the falling into the Versesphere) have been incredibly boring, not unlike this one.

The battle system is still cool though, even if it's a bit stale with only two people.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2006, 09:35:17 PM »

Yeah, Metal Saga's an RPG that Atlus picked up. If you wanna read more, check this out. While RPGFan doesn't seem to have a preview, there's pictures.

On topic, making more progress in R&C3. Mostly getting money and weapon levels though
daschrier

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2006, 10:40:35 PM »

Metal Saga seems cool, but I'm sure it's something I'll play for about 5-6 hours at a time before throwing it down and restarting.
CoheedIV
Banninated

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2006, 11:06:46 PM »

this place stinks

HEY GUYS, COHEED AND CAMBRIA
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2006, 11:08:50 PM »

Quote from: "CoheedIV"
this place stinks

First time you post out of the book/music forum, and it's this. We won't be missing you when you get your ass banned.
MonCapitan2002

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2006, 11:11:45 PM »

I forgot to mention this Saturday.  I finally beat Ys: The Oath in Felghana.  It was a tough boss fight, but I finally pulled it off.

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2006, 11:54:48 PM »

Quote from: "Eusis"
Quote from: "Sketch"

Atelier Iris 2 is supposedly coming out next month, and Metal Saga in May. Either way, those two games (and I believe Steambot Chronicles, but that's not an RPG) are slated to come out in 'Spring 2006'.

Heck be glad you only have a PS2.  There are a few DS rpgs coming out in March (Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal)  and April (Lost Magic).  Also don't forget about Oblivion for the PC or Xbox 360.  

Also congrats Haven.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2006, 01:20:50 AM »

Quote from: "CoheedIV"
this place stinks

LOL

I started Suikoden !

Code:
I haven't played the game in years, so everything is very...  Not remembery.  Anyway, I levelled up a bunch and headed to Sarady to nab the Fortune Rune.  On the way, a BonBon dropped a Celadon Pot!  So I am now off to gamble and get me jillions of bits.  :P

Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2006, 06:02:17 AM »

Beat R&C3. Will probably dabble in RS again now, but MGS3:S is out on Wednesday, so that may wait. :P
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: