Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 06:21:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327268 Posts in 13401 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  Game journal yeah whoo.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Print
Author Topic: Game journal yeah whoo.  (Read 43833 times)
sandiny0ursh0es

sandiny0ursh0es
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: April 03, 2006, 02:03:28 AM »

Been playing rather inconsistently... not sticking to one particular game.

FF1 Dawn of Souls: Over 10 hours into it, I've restored three crystals-- Wind being the last one to restore. The game is meh... but I just play it when I'm working so time doesn't go by so slowly.

Suikoden 5: 6 hours into it, finished the Stormfist stuff and now at the boat town... Riverfleet? I really want to play some more but I'm gonna be super busy the next few weeks.

Shadow of the Colossus: Started playing it a long time ago... think I beat 6 colossi. Don't know when I'm going to continue playing this one.

Dizzy

死ぬがよい

awe.of.she.1@gmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: April 03, 2006, 04:02:51 AM »

Suikoden 2 -

After finishing Suikoden 5, I decided to pop in Suikoden 2 again, for nostalgia's sake.

Defending Viktor's fort, in that first strategy battle. I still love this game. <3

Drakengard 2 -

Currently on Chapter 7, Verse 4. Enjoying the game very much. Feels a lot like the Berserk game on PS2.

Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: April 03, 2006, 10:10:04 AM »

Taking a break from Suikoden V to play Kingdom Hearts 2, which I got today. I just completed the four hour long introduction.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: April 03, 2006, 10:59:59 AM »

The "intro" is awful long on that game isn't it? Nan kept complaining that she wanted to play THE GAME. I've been watching her play KHII. She played through Beast castle and is saved at the boss. She died fighting it the first time.

I played some more DQVIII. I am now supposed to be helping prince charmless(so clever to add the second s, huh?) with his initiation. The sabrecat makes traveling a lot better, thats for sure.
I am bothered every time I enter a new town/dungeon/whatever, and I get the same music that I've already heard in 5 other towns/dungeons. What is the deal with the lack of diversity in the music? They have this great orchestra at their disposal, and THIS is all they can come up with? ugh.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: April 03, 2006, 12:09:39 PM »

It was Oblivion all weekend for me.  I absolutely love the game, and I wasn't even one of the ones anticipating it.  So right now I haven't even started the main quest.  I'm just running around helping people.  I'm playing it as a good person so I'm not going to do the Dark brotherhood, even though I heard it was fun.  I joined the theif's, fighter's, and mage's guild.  I should check out the arena.  Also, I never sleep.  I heard that if you level up, you screw yourself over and things become way too difficult at higher levels.  So I'm a level six though I should probably be higher.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Wilsongt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: April 03, 2006, 12:14:01 PM »

Kingdom Hearts II

Code:
Just got to Agrabah. Much better game than the first.

Suikoden V:

Code:
Going on a SoD hunt before I go attack Godwin on "their" home turf.
Cauton

cauton42@hotmail.com
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: April 03, 2006, 04:26:25 PM »

More Kingdom Hearts 2:
I just finished Mulan's World, and am now on my way to Beast's Castle. After hearing people complain that the game was too easy on Normal difficulty, I opted to play in Proud Mode and am now finding myself frequently taking a severe beating from normal monsters. Boss fights don't seem to be all that tough, but when the regular mobs pile up on me I find to to lose health quite quickly.

Edit:
Forgot to add that I'm not very impressed with Mena Suvari's performance as Aerith. Her voice sounds way too thin, and the delievery is kind of flat and boring. Most other voices in the game have been pretty good so far.

Also; Old Kairi + Plaid Skirt = Awesomeness.
Sketch
Sam I Am
Contributing Editor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: April 03, 2006, 05:37:23 PM »

I've been doing some of the extra stuff that has opened up in Shadow Hearts: FtNW, just after
Code:
The Gate

opens up.

I've already gotten the secret weapons for all of my main team (Johnny, Hilda, Ricardo) except for Shania, and I'll head to the said area above once I find it, I reckon.

This game got a bit dull for a while, but I've been pleasantly surprised as of late at the abundance of extra junk that I can do. This will probably be one of the few games that I'll actually attempt to fully master :P
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: April 03, 2006, 06:07:58 PM »

I finished ICO. Great little game, little being the word. I finished it in 6 hours 28 minutes. Not that I'm complaining, it would have got boring had they tried to stretch it out.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Jimmy

Wakens the Ferine Strain

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: April 03, 2006, 07:08:37 PM »

Kingdom Hearts 2 = finished. I was even pretty dang close to having the second, secret movie at the end since I finished all the worlds and had 87% of Jiminy's Journal complete. Maybe once school is finished I'll go back and finish Jiminy's Journal to get it. But for now I'm satisfied.

Great game, great ending.

Even if:
Code:
The last boss fights (yes a plural) against Xemnas took me an hour and a half! Seriously, I would've loved to have a save somewhere in the middle of all that, BUT NO! And fighting alongside Riku was flippin' fun as hell.
everluck

stay positive!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: April 04, 2006, 02:21:15 AM »

Finished Kingdom Hearts 2 on standard... going back to go for 100%. Pretty close right now... just missing a couple Paradox cups in the coliseum and a few synthesis items.

I love that game beyond all praise. Seriously.

[/url]
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: April 04, 2006, 07:05:28 AM »

I put Oblivion on hold to check out KHII and it's a very cool game.  I was never to fond of the first but I like this one a lot.  I'm just wandering the first town now after the super-long "intro"....

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Cowboy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: April 04, 2006, 11:08:47 AM »

Haven't made much progress in KH2. This game offers quite the challange in Proud mode which is very enjoyable.

I did manage to finish ToP this last night. Missed a few side things which is for the better cause it will make me wanna go back to it one of these days to get it all. Fun game overall. Final boss was ok but not disappointing.

It's really very complicated, you wouldn't understand. You aren't even twelve are you!?
Degolas

sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk sickforbrains200@yahoo.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: April 04, 2006, 11:25:37 AM »

I decided to replay MGS3, because I just felt like it. I've just got through the prologue thingy.

I had a stupid dream
that I could change things.

Check out my YouTube videos!: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Degolas
Losfer
Bearded Scumlord

The friendliest man on the internet

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: April 04, 2006, 11:46:53 AM »

In the battle with Chaos in RotDD.  More...  Levelling.

Damned unpromoted characters.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: