Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 02:59:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319823 Posts in 13050 Topics by 2147 Members
Latest Member: TacoBell_Lord
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Anime, TV, and Movies
| | |-+  Mr. Hell
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mr. Hell  (Read 715 times)
Evil Gately
Cryotek

gatelytheevil1@aol.com
View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 08, 2007, 08:54:16 AM »

I freaking loved this show when it aired a few years back. Honestly, one of the funniest cartoons ever written! Very 'British' sense of humour, very 'American' sense of irreverence!  Imagine South Park's level of 'wrongness' combined with Monty Python's level of 'Britishness' and you'll have an idea what to expect! I've managed to pick up the entire series, and showed an episode to one of my friends. Within minutes of watching it we were both in tears we were laughing so much!

Mr. Hell was voiced but the one and only late Bob Monkhouse, OBE, one of Britains longest serving entertainers. Love him or hate him, you have to give him kudos for associating himself with this project! Sadly, he died of prostate cancer a year after the first (and only) series aired, so there will be no more.

I'm sure there's a few out there who must've seen it at some point (Degolas, I'm looking at you! :P)

The DVD is due out this month, I believe, so check it out![/url]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: